Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Lost is Back!

lost-s10.jpg

Did you watch it? It restarted tonight for me over here in Cali but I missed the first 45 minutes!!!! Ahhh! What I did see drove me bonkers! It's so crazy good!!

Did you watch it? What did you think? Have any ideas? What's up with Jin?????

I started watching Lost in the very beginning...missed some of season 3 and then got caught up.. then missed the last season or two... the episode where they reviewed it all really really helped me catch up..

I watched the latest episode today and it was really confusing at first but wow!! I can't wait to see what happens next episode. This has to be the last season though right?

it is the very last season!! Sad
i can't believe how crazy the story has gotten. now we are finally going to get some answers!!! hee hee

I sure hope so but the name Lost suites it for soooo many reasons lol. Now the stories are all mixed up again lol. They will need to make a season just for people like me to understand it all

So happy with what happened to Sayid (don't want to say anything else for anyone who missed it) and felt terrible for Sawyer. I really like Kate and Sun they are my two favorites to watch... along with Sayid and Lock

there was a guy that worked at my husbands office that looked JUST like sayid!!! i swear it...on my pet! LOL
except he was only 5feet 1inches tall!!! LOL. he was sayid's little "mini me" hee hee hee. that's what they called him!!!