Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

How to zoom a picture at Pet Society!

Guest Guest

A lot of people asked me this.. So here it is..
There are 4 ways to do this!

The easiest way:
On the bottom right hand corner there is a zoom option (at your browser). All you need to do is to set the zooming by your measures,and then do the following. Press the 'print screen button' at your keyboard. Go to paint,and press ctrl+V. Then trim the picture for your measures. Then all what`s left is to upload that picture,and you`re done!

Let's start from the simplest way:
Just click on your clothes button,and the picture at your PS will zoom. Then press the 'print screen button' at your keyboard. Go to paint,and press ctrl+V. Then trim the picture for your measures. Then all what`s left is to upload that picture,and you`re done!

Now,there is one harder way:
Once your PS is loading,go to the loading screen with your mouse, and then press the right-click,and choose ZOOM IN option. Be quick! Once the game had fully loaded,you won`t be able to zoom out or zoom in anymore! Don`t panic. Just refresh the game if you want the game to come back to normal. If you want to trim the picture though,just press the 'print screen button' at your keyboard. Go to paint,and press ctrl+V. Then trim the picture for your measures. Then all what`s left is to upload that picture,and you`re done!

And one way that`s one of my favorites:
You don`t need to load your PS or anything else! Just press ctrl and + buttons. Then the game will zoom. And you can also justify in what part of the screen you want to take the picture etc. This is one of my favorite ways! You can also take picture of your petling,any specific doll that way etc. Just don`t forget to press the 'print screen button' at your keyboard. Go to paint,and press ctrl+V. Then trim the picture for your measures. Then all what`s left is to upload that picture,and you`re done!

Thank you in advance! congratulations

errrrrrrrrrr hun...all you need to do is zoom in using your web browser

in the bottom right hand corner, click where is says 100% then enlarge it to what size you want then print screen

Guest Guest

Some people,like me,don`t have that feature lisa Ashamed
I use google chrome (all other browsers are really laggy) and I don`t have that feature Ashamed
Thanks for sharing that though

Guest Guest

I put your suggestion lisa in the 1st post because some people maybe didn`t knew that (like on TOF)

if you are using google chrome then its even simpler

top right hand corner, click the button next to the spanner, then you can zoom in from there

Guest Guest

OMG I didn`t knew that! Thanks lisa!
As I said,a lot of people,like dumb me myself,didn`t knew this! Laughing

lol no problem hun...just makes life a lot easier xx

Guest Guest

Thanks again congratulations