Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thomas'Beauty

Hello (introduction)

Good morning, everyone!
A friend suggested I drop by so I thought I'd introduce myself. I love to play PS and have made some lovely new friends. I've been playing since last year, but then stopped playing for about 5 months while our family went through a bit of a crisis, but I'm back...and Princess Tatianna just adopted a cat, Puff Puff. Stop by and stay for a bit, but be on the look out for Hideeni. He seems to be at my house quite a bit these days @.@

Bye *wave*

hello and welcome to the forum. Post around in the cafe/games section and you will soon get the requireefd 20 posts to be able to enter all our great competitions. We also have a very safe and friendly trading forum with safe trde referee's to help you if required,
Would you please check your facebook link, as it is a rule of the forum that you have a valid link. At the moment yours goes directly to MY homepage, which usually means ypu have added the link to you home page, not your PROFILE page a required. Full instructions can be found here
If you are worried about security on your facebook account then look herefor help.