Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Paw radio is broadcasting-testing

Guest Guest

Paw Radio Has Arrived!

Hey guys! At long last im pleased to announce that Paw Radio has arrived, at the moment it is only broadcasting between 5pm & 9pm GMT however once we have more Dj's we will start our full 24 hour schedule, if you are interested in becoming a Dj then please let me know.

Paw Radio will play the hottest new music, 90's and 80's plus all your requests..thats right only members of PSFC can make requests via a special request thread (coming soon to The Cafe), you will also get the latest Pet Society & Restaurant City news on air which will be recorded by one of the Dj's or even our members plus all the latest breaking news including when new items are released into the shops or MB's!!

You can tune into Paw Radio in the following ways:

1. Listen via the PSFC Toolbar, simply click on the little arrow next to the "petsociety.forumotion.com" logo and select "Toolbar Options" then simply ensure "Radio" is selected, click ok and then towards the right hand side of the toolbar you will notice a radio player, just click "Play" to listen to paw radio (once the radio player is enabled you will not have to re-enable it and will simply just have to press play everytime you load your browser).

Some users are reporting issues when trying to listen in firefox, this is because you will need to download an Active X plugin for firefox, i will post details as soon as I find them (or if anyone else finds them before me please let me know). No issues with the radio player working in Internet Explorer!

We are currently only able to support 15 listeners at a time (this is due to limited funds to pay for the server) so if it is full im very sorry but keep trying!

Also coming up this week is a re-design of the portal page, not too many changes just a few graphics updates and tidying up some areas to make it cleaner and easier for you all to use.

Changing room is now updated with this weeks released clothes.(A big thanks to glow88 sending me the clothes every week so i can edit them and upload them in the changing room!)

PP Lottery is open for tickets so get buying, plus new items now in the PP Shop to buy!!

We have also got brand new PS Players Guide (RC Players Guide will be released when the portal is tidied up). You can now also play Pet Society here at PSFC, just click on "Play Pet Society" under the PSFC Tools. If you also have any PS or RC Tips and Tricks (not cheats/hacks just little tricks to help make it easier) then please let me know so I can add them to the Tips and Tricks guides.

Gaiamaiden is looking after the Safe Traders badges and Safe Trade Referees now so please see her to get your badge today, you just need 7 sucessful trades here or at playfish. See the trading section for more information!

Thanks to jwr for all the brand new smilies that we now have in our collection.

Don't forget Quiz Night this Thursday, Top Prize this Thursday is a rare Halloween Jack'O'Lantern plus loads of other prizes to be won too! So come and join us from 7pm GMT for fun and laughs in the chatroom!!

Great news is we scored 91/100 in a rating of how well designed, managed and how popular this forum is so a big thank you everyone!!! Lets keep it that way. Also anyone you know who hasnt been online here at PSFC for a while please tell them to come and visit us! We will start deleting inactive accounts from the end of May so please use your account or loose it!

The games arcade is running also at the bottom of the Portal Page so get playing games, if you want a game added then let me know and ill add it right away! Dont forget our Paw Mail service too and the PSFC Toolbar great services exclusive to PSFC along with our amazing exclusive Changing Room!!!

I think thats all for now, so have fun all, and keep an eye out for a brand new competition here at PSFC!

UPDATE!

Paw Radio is now available in the PSFC Toolbar! Cant see the radio player?

Click the little arrow by the "Pet-Society.co.uk" logo and select "Toolbar Options" from here enable the radio player, click OK to close that screen and then you will see the radio player on the right hand side of the toolbar, simply click play to start the Paw Radio stream (if using firefox you might need to download the ActiveX plugin for the stream to work properly!)

Now you can tune in without interuptions!

The Radio doesn't work for me, I've unblocked it on No Script and still nothing. Any ideas Steve?

xx

Weee! This is cooool! I was confused just now why i cant here anything..haha..and i juz noticed that its currently only on at 5 pm - 9pm gmt..hehe! So im listening other channels =) and Its super nice! I love the paw radio!

I cant wait for the changes you guys going to do..People tell me that the portal is messy and they get lost easily in the forum..hehe..hope u guys gona successfully tidy it up! good luck =)

and hehe big thanks to jwr for the emoticons! they are super!

wow! quiz night...! i wish i could join this week..but not sure whether im free ..kinda bz nowadays >< hehe hope im able to play!

and wow..u guys are clearing members? hmm there is alot of inactive ones im suppose..good luck in clearing them =) wish to have more active members around..hehe have fun seeing some new people around.. and feel happy when more people is around to talk wid ^^

thanks lot for all the great feature ^^ hehe

Guest Guest
your welcome glow!!!!!