Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawnbrans

Bailey's Boutique

All items sent and received from scgrandma, Thanks for another great trade!!!! adding rep

yardbunny wrote:
Do you still have the Classic Gumball Machine?

Yes I do, if you are still interested please send me a f/r with a note Smile Thanks!

Guest Guest

Dawn~~

may i have 1x Floral Wooden Cat Decor for 1x4999?

and how many pet orbs do you have? if it's possible i would like to buy 3 for 2x4999? Ashamed

Fashionista wrote:
can i ask for a hot pink jukebox please?

Received your payment hun and will send the juke now:)thanks for the trade and sorry for the delay

Riuna wrote:
Dawn~~

and how many pet orbs do you have? if it's possible i would like to buy 3 for 2x4999? Ashamed

Hello, sorry for the delay in getting back to you Smile I only have 1 pet orb. Let me know if you are still interested in floral wooden cat and pet orb for 2x4999?
Thanks

Guest Guest
dawnbrans wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Dawn~~

Hello, sorry for the delay in getting back to you Smile I only have 1 pet orb. Let me know if you are still interested in floral wooden cat and pet orb for 2x4999?
Thanks

i just got some pet orbs, so i guess it's just the floral cat for 1x4999... Ashamed i'll send payment sometime today/tomorrow.. Smile

Riuna wrote:
dawnbrans wrote:
Riuna wrote:
Dawn~~

Thanks

i just got some pet orbs, so i guess it's just the floral cat for 1x4999... Ashamed i'll send payment sometime today/tomorrow.. Smile

No Problem Smile will send over the cat once payment is received. Thanks Smile

Guest Guest
actually hold that thought x_x i'm trying to see if i can afford everything that i want to buy right now lmao. i have more stuff i wanna buy on my priority list that i didn't get yet. XD

i might not get the cat anymore.. sorry for all that. and i'm not reserving it so thats okay.

dawnbrans wrote:
Monina wrote:
I'd like to buy mayor picture - 3*999 Smile

Sure thing hun Smile

sending you payment now Smile

dawnbrans wrote:
All items sent and received from Monina , adding rep

cool picture you got there Smile
too Smile
added you rep already congratulations