Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Anyone plays Fishville and Petville

In Petville I am collecting tickets, nomnations and laser swords. I have only Dusk and Space Struglles Tickets. If there is anyone else collecting I will send them.
And in Fishville I am collecting planets and the Sun. I only have Uranus and Pluto. I am also collecting antiques and Sea shells. I have non currently and the sand castle and Fishlab pieces. I have one Fishlab piece.

If anyone else is collecting in another games something I will try to send it.

Send me a neighbor request on Petville, I'm actively playing there. I think a few others here are playing, but I am not sure who.

We are neighbours already. I sent you a nomination today. Are you collecting swords?

I'll happily send you some things hun. I think I sent one yesterday and I wasn't sure if you were playing until you sent me one back today Smile

yeah, I am. I am trying to remember who to send nominations and swords to. my brain hiccups a lot. congratulations

I am making a list who to send what each day if I have time.
Tiddly Winks-Petville-Laser swords
Yawo-Petville-??????

Who know what Petville movies are what in Real lifew. I only don't know what movie is Dusk. What about you?

myladyyawo wrote:
Dusk is like twilight (I believe) lol I had to think of that one too

I thought too. What are you collecting in Petville?

oh and nominations please, I would love to get another one of those grammy pet things what specifically do you want?

Movie tickets for Harry Potter, Indina JOnes ( Raiders), Avatar (Ratava).

I need one more sword to have the 18. Then I want to try and get more nominations. Smile I have pretty much axed the farmville figure thingys. I love the movie stuff.

Edit: I got the sword and Layla Jane just looks sooo cute in her new outfit. congratulations

Sun ( Fisville) and Movie Tickets(Petville not need anymore. Who plays farmville(Collecting Gold)?

I've just gone into Petville for the first time in about 3 months ...and I don't understand a thing that is going on in there ...it is all so different now Ashamed
The good thing was I didn't have to pay to get Tilly out of the pound ....thought that may break the bank but for some reason it was 0 ....
Think it will take me a while to learn all the new stuff and decide if I really want to carry on playing it ...PS takes up enough time as it is !

kasijab wrote:
I've just gone into Petville for the first time in about 3 months ...and I don't understand a thing that is going on in there ...it is all so different now Ashamed
The good thing was I didn't have to pay to get Tilly out of the pound ....thought that may break the bank but for some reason it was 0 ....
Think it will take me a while to learn all the new stuff and decide if I really want to carry on playing it ...PS takes up enough time as it is !

I will send you a PM saying what changed etc. If you would like.

Tromo3 wrote:
kasijab wrote:

I will send you a PM saying what changed etc. If you would like.

that would be a big help sweetie ..thank you x

Guest Guest
i have a fishville. i check it every few days. xD