Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Trading my 4999s

Guest Guest
i want to trade like 10x"4999s" right now for 999s.

luckily the price of the 4999s will go back up but the thing is, i need the money now not after. *sigh* so if anyone who isn't desperate in buying things and can wait until the beds and chairs go back to normal price, please trade with me xD

1x4999 = 5x999.

thanks everyone *dies*

Hey all,

I know there's been some concern over the Luxury clearance sale which includes Red Bubble Chairs and Princess Beds!

Playfish have discussed this and have decided that for an approximately 2 week period after the clearance is over (beginning at the MI update around the 25th of March, and ending at the MI update around April 8th) you will be able to resell these items for their original sell back prices (4999 coins).

After that point they will return to their clearance resell of 2499 coins!

I hope this helps clarify the situation!

Cheers!

this is the official post from playfish

The price of 4999's will go back up for 2 weeks only!

Guest Guest
lea75 wrote:
Hey all,

I know there's been some concern over the Luxury clearance sale which includes Red Bubble Chairs and Princess Beds!

Playfish have discussed this and have decided that for an approximately 2 week period after the clearance is over (beginning at the MI update around the 25th of March, and ending at the MI update around April 8th) you will be able to resell these items for their original sell back prices (4999 coins).

After that point they will return to their clearance resell of 2499 coins!

I hope this helps clarify the situation!

Cheers!

this is the official post from playfish

The price of 4999's will go back up for 2 weeks only!

hey lea.

i saw that but the thing is i wanna sell back my beds and stuff right now before the NIS is over. its still 2500 at the moment. T___T

I know hun...just wanted to let people know that if they trade with you the the price of the 4999's will be going back up for 2 weeks xx

Guest Guest
Ah okay. XDDD thank you for the notice Lea. Ashamed

i almost freaked out when i saw that the price dropped. TT_TT it's still such a long time til the price goes up though.. they mean after april 8 the price will be back to 4999 right (for 2 weeks)? geh, that's after spring break for me. ._. i won't have enough money to spend on the new shamrock NIS items if it's THAT late.