Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Clearance items

Guest Guest
so i noticed furniture items vanished already...

uhm i must be looking at the wrong area but does anyone know when the Luxury clearance items will be gone?

I didn't think they were going until Monday ...but this is Playfish ... they make up the rules as they go along congratulations

Guest Guest
kasijab wrote:
I didn't think they were going until Monday ...but this is Playfish ... they make up the rules as they go along congratulations

i guess they wanted to be mean by giving us the 4999 price back, and then removing some items early

You mean the 4999 items will not be changed like it said?

Guest Guest
Keiko wrote:
You mean the 4999 items will not be changed like it said?

Ah. the 4999 items, if you look at Luxury, the clearance items are still there. but they changed the bubble chair and princess bed to original price so you can sell back for 4999s... but they are still on clearance so they will disappear soon.. but i do not know if the price will change once it leaves the store.

the furnitures shop items on clearance, however disappeared already.. and i was sad about that.

Guest Guest
~

The price will not revert back. Why? It is definately due to too many people come on the item for slash it 1/2 as bother item are using for trading.

Please refer to my post for comment: Link

Guest Guest
Computron wrote:
The price will not revert back. Why? It is definately due to too many people come on the item for slash it 1/2 as bother item are using for trading.

Please refer to my post for comment: Link

Well i'm more concerned in when they will vanish so i can buy the stuff i need before they disappear.