Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

FINALLY MORE TIME FOR PSFC :D ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN DONE!

wahoo finally i have more time for psfc , well if i dont start re-reading the books!
reading these storys have made my mind picture the whole thing , i really cant wait till eclipse- the movie is out so that i can compare!! i dont know how their going to make breaking dawn , i dont think kids will enjoying watching some parts lol! wondering how they would have the baby rip out of bella lol? or would they just skip that part? so many questions and yet we have to wait Sad i was sad when i got to the end of breaking dawn - which in my opinion between twilight and new moon (the movies cause i havent read the books) and eclipse and breaking dawn (the books) i must say that i think breaking dawn is the saddest Sad

“Forever and forever and forever,” he murmured.
“That sounds exactly right to me.”
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
the last words from breaking dawn oh and (the end)

i give eclipse 4.5 out of 5 stars lol and breaking dawn gets easily a 5 out of 5 stars oh wait its easily 6 out of 5 congratulations

thanks to Bee , for giving me eclipse and breaking dawn to read on my computer , i thank you so much!

OMG I know exactly how you feel hun!! i loved reading those books!!! and it was soo sad when it came to the end Sad
I cant wait to see how they will sort out the films, i think they will have to keep the baby part in as its such a major part.
it feels so good to be able to talk about it with someone ive been going spare!!! lmao xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
OMG I know exactly how you feel hun!! i loved reading those books!!! and it was soo sad when it came to the end Sad
I cant wait to see how they will sort out the films, i think they will have to keep the baby part in as its such a major part.
it feels so good to be able to talk about it with someone ive been going spare!!! lmao xx

lol Steph xxx
yes it was sad at the end , i heard there was going to be a 5th book? apparently everyone got hold of the draft and now shes not going to finish it? i hope she does i heard its the continuing book of breaking dawn !!!!
i was thinking that too ! congratulations

haha lol and i thought i was crazy glad im not the only one , but i guess thats what TWILIGHT ADDICTS is lol!!

im going to go back to reading waning moon , i got about half away ages ago and never finished it! hehe runs to open it on another window !

yes there is going to be a 5th book and it will be based on one of the characters, not sure who though.
Ive started reading the books again, im nearly finished with New Moon now, im up to the bit where Bella is racing to stop Edward OOOOOOO the suspense!!! lol
I think its safe to say we are both ADDICTED NOW! lol xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
yes there is going to be a 5th book and it will be based on one of the characters, not sure who though.
Ive started reading the books again, im nearly finished with New Moon now, im up to the bit where Bella is racing to stop Edward OOOOOOO the suspense!!! lol
I think its safe to say we are both ADDICTED NOW! lol xx

yes cant wait!! congratulations
hehe lol!!! like i said i havent read the first two Sad but have seen the movies heaps of times!!! hehe congratulations yes mistakenly ADDICTED!

you should definatly read the first two hun, there is so much the films didnt have Smile you can get the books cheap now aswell because they have been out for ages, i picked up New Moon for £2 ! and the 1st book for £3.50

Gaiamaiden wrote:
you should definatly read the first two hun, there is so much the films didnt have Smile you can get the books cheap now aswell because they have been out for ages, i picked up New Moon for £2 ! and the 1st book for £3.50

hehe yes i guess the books have way more details then i realised congratulations twilight made me enjoy reading lol Smile

we have different currency's so i wouldnt know how much that would be over here

the 5th book you guys are talking about is called Midnight Sun and you can get a draft of it from SM(stepheniemeyer.com) website - it's Twilight from Edwards POV.

Yes SM was very upset when the draft was leaked on the net. She said on the website:
...."I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this post). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place. but then decided to post it on her website so fans don't feel that they have to miss out."

also posted on the website:

"June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun."

Go to her website and dowload the PDF from book section and read it - I can't wait for her to publish it - it will be great book.

Bee wrote:
the 5th book you guys are talking about is called Midnight Sun and you can get a draft of it from SM(stepheniemeyer.com) website - it's Twilight from Edwards POV.

Yes SM was very upset when the draft was leaked on the net. She said on the website:
...."I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this post). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place. but then decided to post it on her website so fans don't feel that they have to miss out."

also posted on the website:

"June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun."

Go to her website and dowload the PDF from book section and read it - I can't wait for her to publish it - it will be great book.

yay , hoping it will be a good book congratulations !! thanks Bee for the info