Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiki Lolo

Is it possible to trade magnet items + wigs??

Just wondering...
i saw a thread somewhere in here where someone got gift bombed with all of the magnet items from the cash shop. I didn't know you could gift the items you got?? Really ..is it possible?? Cause that would be great. Smile

Also...haven't wanted to try...but...is it possible to send a wig that you have dyed a different colour to someone else? Does the wig go back to its original color when gifted or does the person receiving the gift get it all dyed no matter that he/she does not have cc's?

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
people have been kind to me and have gifted certain magnet items Smile

I am not sure about the wigs though

well its great that you can gift the magnet items Smile one of my sons wanted to get a few but was worried he would only get the "girly" stuff. Now..if he does..he can give them to me....or his sister LOL......!!!

Oh i think i just saw a thread about swapping items in here somewhere!!! I gotta go check that out!!!

I am really curious about the wig dyes...anyone know the answer to that?

you can gift the wig you have dyed and it will not change in color :pinkjello:

Guest Guest

All the treasure bait items can be gifted but not traded. Check here for more details. They can be swapped though,so there is a thread about it in the trading forum. Click here to go to the thread.

Because wig dyes cannot be gifted,even at the point of purchase,you can trade for them by sending the wig you want t be dyed,and request a color. Once your friend dyes you the wig,he sends it back and the wig is the same color like you wanted it to be,it doesn't change it's color to normal again.

Hope this helps Smile

Thank you for the info. Smile

I am very happy about the wig thing. I have a lot of friends (young kids without cc) who would love a little gift of a totally different wig colour!

Thank you all who replied!!!

Hugs to you all!!