Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
summerfish

WTB cc item- Magical door

which cost 17cc

i will trade 55 x 3333 with u..

or please give me your rate for cc..

thanks.

Unfortunately the hackers have managed to hack all the cash coin items

Please take care when trading for cash shop items..as there is no way to know if the item you are buying is hacked or not.

Playfish are working hard to stop this...they have already patched one problem, however the hackers have got around this. Hopefully Playfish will be able to sort this out and remove all the hacked items

no, hun.. this is just to inform you about what its going on around PS
and to be carefull about this kind of trades.

at the moment i cant help you with door coz im not selling CC's, untill this gets fixed, sorry

but just we careful so you wont be ripped off

i invite you to take a look in the PS chat section so you can read more details and what other members think about what is going on

if you have any question please feel free to contact me or any Forum Admin or Mod

it a really hard situation. and i really hope you can get your door, you have been a wonderful member and a safe trader here

Hello sweety Smile
I can trade you for the door. I am a STR and not a hacker. If you feel comfortable trading with me you can send a f/r with a note.
Thanks

I second Dawnbrans i can asure she is Safe and not a Hacker
and also a wonderful human being.. you wont have any problems with her

Thank you Falcor for your Extremely kind words Summerfish, nice to meet you!!! I have accepted your f/r and am ready to trade whenever you are.

All items sent and received thanks for the quick safe trade!!! adding rep

Bailey and I wanted to also Thank you for the black duckies that was very sweet of you!!! We look forward to getting to know you and SugarSweet.