Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Remember when...

Guest Guest
Uugh! I remember when items in PS used to be sold in the trading forums for 60x4999 lol! Then one day black cats began to be sold like pop corn and people began to worry... I was a member of the TOF that night,and I was the first one to buy the black cat for 1x4999 after a long time of selling them for 30-70x4999! After that thread every item began to worth less...

I remember 2 days after the thread was posted I've bought the piggy for 21x4999 (hits his head on the wall) and 2 days after that I began to scream lol!

lol i remember those days too, i remember saving up to buy a black cat and when i got my first one i was so excited! lol I thought i had one of the mist expensive PS items....then of course came the crash lol

Guest Guest
Gaiamaiden wrote:
lol i remember those days too, i remember saving up to buy a black cat and when i got my first one i was so excited! lol I thought i had one of the mist expensive PS items....then of course came the crash lol

I had the black cat and the mummy and I sold them for 100cc lol!

I remember the day someone gave me my black cat.I screamed in their ear on the phone!

they still have a strange ringing in their ear

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
I remember the day someone gave me my black cat.I screamed in their ear on the phone!

they still have a strange ringing in their ear

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!me too!!!!!!!!!! 1 friend gifted to me and to my brother all rare 2009 toys my happiness was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo big!!!!!!!!!!