Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Boxes to play with...

With which boxes are you playing with??? And by playing i mean buy, sell the item, buy again!!! For fun!

RMB and GMB...

RMB are the MOST fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been neglecting boxes I have to admit. PS has been a bit more of a chore than a pleasure lately, too much stuff out there.

I should give it a try.

Zoonie wrote:
I've been neglecting boxes I have to admit. PS has been a bit more of a chore than a pleasure lately, too much stuff out there.

I should give it a try.

ugg! i have to agree with you. opening boxes for me used to be so much fun...not so much anymore. but don't get me wrong, like a good robot, i still open them!

hey! i just noticed that they put a new item into the rmb!! i guess they just started that a little while ago.

this week it is a small flowering cactus pot!

has anyone gotten it yet?

@smorkle: it was added in the Mexico week Smile I had one, but I gifted it Smile

thanks for letting me know ursula. i haven't played with the rmb's or check kogaweb in so long i didn't realize.

i looooove the rmb's!!!! especially now that they are adding more and more items!!!!!! those and the WOL! the GMB's are not fun anymore... you have to buy toooooo many and i ain't got so many coins Sad