Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Changes to the Acceptance of gifts from wall posts/ fan gifts

Found this on TOF

Changes to the Acceptance of gifts from wall posts/ fan gifts
Today we made a change in Pet Society to comply with Facebook's policies for developers. This involved adding a step to the process of accepting gifts from friends. Although the new changes meet Facebook's requirements we are fully aware that they cause extra work for you to collect gifts. However, in this case we needed to make a change by April 28th to ensure that feeds and free gifts remain available in Pet Society. This first step is designed to comply with the policy. Next we are going to work on a better solution that will make it easier to share and accept gifts from your friends. We ask your for you patience while we work on this.

Here's the relevant Facebook policy:

"Users must not be directly rewarded for clicking on links in Feed stories since this is directly rewarding users for using a FB communication channel. Instead, users need to click on the link in the Feed, and then be taken to a page where they can then click on a link to collect the reward."

Thanks for playing Pet Society!

The Pet Society Team

Now we must accept the gift first, next decide if we want to share or skip the publication and the a notification that the item is in our chest
more clicks
We cant blame PF since is a FB policy as I undestood

sinenomine wrote:
We cant blame PF since is a FB policy as I undestood

Then we can blame FB

I don't like it, but I understand they have their reasons to do that. Hope they can fixed it in some way