Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

PSFC Best Pet - June Nominations!

PSFC Best Pet - June Nominations!

Thats right guys, its that time again to get your nominations in for Junes Best Pet, this month not only will you be the best pet you will get either 1000 Paw Pounds or a FREE Siggie and avitar by Fit (paid for by PSFC).

So who has done something out of their way during May, who has given more than they have to? Made a difference to the forums in a positive way? Let us know by going to the nominations thread here!

i nominate Glow. she is so sweet and always available to help anyone out. she also grants peoples wishes and is very generous!

i would like to nominate P!x. i've been in the Wish upon a star thread for several days and saw that she is really a generous person. I can't remember if she got any of her wishes granted but she certainly made a lot of people happy by granting theirs.

she is certainly an asset to this forum. :biggrin: :

This is very hard for me...
There many users I would like to nominate. The ones that come first to my mind are: LadyArden, Gaiamaiden, Glow88, imastar.
The four of them have been extremely nice since the first time we chatted:

LadyArden she gifted me with a NIS Doll i needed so much, and she's also helping me with other stuffs right now, I'm so grateful!!!!! :biggrin: :
Gaiamaiden is always there to help me out, I keep sending her PM's and she always answers Ashamed Keeps giving me advises all the time!! Smile
imastar is a very nice person. Always making contests, trading, bumping and cheering up the forum. She is a very active member and trustful person congratulations
Glow88 is a PS & PSFC addict. Yeah, that's right: she knows a lot about PS and is connected most of the time to the forum. She is number one in posts :4: But wait a minute, she never spams. You can check every post she makes is a sweet answer/help to the topic.

I'll have to add that:
*LadyArden and Glow88 also gave me lots of advises about RC, they are top RC players.
*Also LadyArden can't stop helping me complete my doll collection (she is such a good friend... sweety!!!!!).
*Gaiamaiden gifted me with a NIS doll before getting to know me (i think you know me well now!!! my dear friend!!!).
*imastar gave me two NIS dolls for free in the first week she joined the forum, which means that generous is a small word for her.)

As for my vote, it goes to Glow88. Why? Well I gave you some reasons ^^
But the main reason I'm giving her my vote is because she is the top one helper in the forum. She is always available and helping everyone. If you still don't agree with me, check her GMB's prizes GiveAway. For being the most helpful member for the forum:
I GIVE GLOW88 MY VOTE!!!! congratulations

And don't think I do forgot about you guys/girls (the next list shows all the other members that have been NICE (yeah with caps. hehe) to me and (still are) to other members as well): castariet, lunadaisy, smorkle, crohunter, Mangoberri, sdfaulk, Kotenie, tingau, tanjijo, Harmzy, GG, kobelala, lea75, fit, kasijab, billbo baggins, Steve, mimozi, Stankbot, Inkllicious (sorry if I forgot someone, but i'm 99% sure i don't) Smile