Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Iron Chef

Just need some cheering up

Just doing a little ranting here..

Feel really sad cos I lost in the elections in my school today.. Worked hard but couldn't get it in the end...

Oh well...

Hope someone kind might cheer me up

P.S. If you're gonna say stuff like how much of a loser I am for ranting, pls don't thx..

If anyone came here and said that you were a loser, I'd give them a stern talking to. That you can bet on.

It takes a lot of courage to stand up and try and run for office, whether it be for school, university, or even out in the political field. Harder is that when people go and give speeches and such. I can sing in front of people, but am working on my public speaking skills in any way I can.

It's really hard to work towards something and have it boil down to a popularity contest. But, you are a winner because you made the effort to try, and that's important.

Hope you feel better soon.

Of course you are not a loser! I wouldnt even class your post as a rant lol

Bad luck with the school elections, it much be so frustrating to of put in all that hard work and then for it to not work out how you wanted it.

Nothing is ever in vain though, all your hard work will pay off somehow

Well done for even trying ...that takes a lot of courage on its own. Sorry you didn't win ...but I am sure you will try again ..and will have better luck next time.