Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The Drop In and Say Hi Thread

sounds like you have a plan ... do you want to stay in CA or would you be willing to relocate??

speaking of relocation, how is Valorie doing??

Yeah, I'm a Cali girl. I told my boyfriend that if he ever gets a writing job in NYC, I'm not going with him!!!!

Valorie actually decided to stay in San Diego. She recently got a new job with a different cat clinic. So it seems like it's kinda business as usual. I dont know why she doesn't come around here anymore. Sad

Ca is someplace that I look forward to visiting .. Maybe you and BF could visit one another ?? Smile

I have tried to keep up with her on FB .. I am glad that she found another job. There has been a lot of the flooding where she and I are from in TN..

There is a def lack of US people on this forum ...

Yeah, it's a shame, the forum used to be so active. I miss chatting with Frannie, Lou Ann, Pamela, Kelli, everyone ....

Yes, I will visit NYC but I dont think I could ever live there!

Well I have a guest room if you ever want to use it. We could go to Disneyland!!! I want to visit FL; I am desperate to visit Disney World.

I've been trying all day to get a cassette fish; I'm so frustrated!!!

Frannie is still around, but she has been out of town a lot lately .. I think she is home now, but she has had several trips. I haven't seen Lou Ann lately, I talked to Jaimie and she can't get on here for some reason ... Sylvi shows up every now and then .. but we are missing so many .. Kim P. has been sick .. I think that Sharon's business is taking up a lot of her time.

Kijo and I have talked a lot lately on AIM because there is never anyone but us usually when we are on and it is so much faster ..

Come to FL whenever you want ... I have a place for you .. I live about 4-5 hours from Disney .. It would be hard to stay here and go, but it has been done ...

You can add me on AIM if you want .... Neeeehaw (4 e's)

I am trying to decide what I want to do for my graduation present to myself. I'm deciding between a Mediterranean cruise, or Disneyworld plus 3 day Bahamas cruise.

I am leaning towards the Med cruise. I've always dreamed of doing that for my honeymoon but I'm getting tired of waiting, lol

heheheh .... well, that would be a great homeymoon... but personally, I don't think cruises make very good honeymoons ... not quite enough privacy ... Smile

I've never been on a cruise before but I imagine the cabins aren't too roomy or comfortable. I am a luxury hotel kind of gal, unfortunately.

I have been on several caribean cruises. I am spoiled by my hubby, we have always had an outlide cabin, with at least a window, usually a balcony. they are ok, and they are a great value for your money usually, but you are right, the rooms are a bit on the small side, and the bathrooms are not very big ..

If you just want something warm and beachy .. there is a great website to check out .. it is VRBO dot COM ... stands for vacation rentals by owner .. they have some great deals ... One of the best cruise valuse out there that I have found is Vacations to go dot com ..

Cool, I will check them out.

Sorry to leave you alone but my eyelids are drooping so I should get into bed. It was great to catch you on here (finally)!

night nite ... It was great talking to you too .... If you see me on AIM, feel free to chat ..

sweet dreams ..

Running through really, really quickly - just to say Hi.

It's brilliant weather here at last, so a chance to get out and tidy up that wilderness aka our garden!

Had the most fab day yesterday, lovely, wish the weekends were longer.
Will read back later or tomorrow and really must do this week's list of TWS or it'll be cleared out of store before I think about it! *blush*

Hope everyone's well and happy xxx

Also running quickly :-)

Tidied up some of our wilderness - my fingers hurt form pulling weeds.

BBQ last night and having an imprompu one this afternoon with our neighbours who are having the worst time of it lately.

Weather is lovely !

Hope you all had a great weekend. See you next week :-)

Hi Toni. Are you still around? I'm in and out, working on homework.

Hi Toni, just stopping by quickly (again) before bed - it's been a glorious day here, hope you had a good weekend too.

Oh my goodness, Toni and Mindy - I'm almost connecting two sides of the ocean congratulations

Toni, did you see the news that Chip is now married? Not sure if you remember her from the old forum thread?

Marie's baby is now overdue and she's so ready I can't tell you.

Mmm not too sure about any other news.

We've had a glorious weekend, but it's getting toward half ten and I still need to dry my hair!
The decorators will be here at quarter to eight.

How're things with you? we're out of touch.

I have missed so much
trying to catch up today on things. I have missed so much PS things.

Things started falling apart for me Feb 1st. Waiting for them improve.

I found out my inlaws have been bad mouthing me and trying to get my hubby to divorce me - for the last 21 years.

We bought a house and still moving

Hubby has been sick - He is having a liver biopsy on Thursday.

I have not been online to much. My mom has been on my account working on my cafe and my sister and my zoo. Poor Trixie feels like she has been abandoned.

I'm sorry to hear that things are not going well, Toni. I hope everything goes well for your husband; we will be thinking about you and sending good wishes.

Thank you all good wishes are appreciated.

I have a question, on this new - well new to me - format on PS. How do you get the message on the ticker?

Gosh that sounds like a really hard time Toni. Hope things are ok with you and your OH, despite the in law situation - I can empathise with that.
Sending all good thoughts about the biopsy, hope it goes ok.

Sorry to leave you two, I feel mean, but it's been such a busy (lovely) weekend and hot, I'm exhausted. My OH went to bed a couple of hours ago already, as he gets up so early.

Toni send me a note in the game if there's anything special you think you missed, I might have some spares or stuff in the Gift Registry that you're welcome to (if you even know what you missed)

There's a Gift Registry thread on here, so there's a note of the TWS things.

Night Night xxx

ToniM wrote:
I have a question, on this new - well new to me - format on PS. How do you get the message on the ticker?

Just double click on it Toni, so long as the chest's not open, and your pet is moving about.

HTH
Night again x

Thanks. I have missed all the mb's since February and not sure what else but I am not too worried.

Zoonie wrote:
ToniM wrote:

Just double click on it Toni, so long as the chest's not open, and your pet is moving about.

HTH
Night again x

Thanks I went on to decorate for a birthday party but could not get the ticker to work.

Bee wrote:
Good evening everyone
Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello Toni - such a long time!
How's the new house?

Hello Mindy

it was nice and it ended even nicely - Czech Republic just won the world cha,pionship in ice hockey!!

How are you?

sorry guys but I'm falling asleep now - it's 11pm and I've been up since 6am

Have a lovely day and I will try to catch you some other time

Sorry Bee, I am wrapped up in my studies and keep forgetting I am logged in here. Have a wonderful night and a great Monday! Congrats on the hockey win!!

Good Morning, well, I think it's morning, it's so bright and sunny - am very bleary eyed though, a combination of being absolutely warn out last night and having such a busy weekend!

Got tea brewing, perhaps I'll wake up properly after the first mugful

♫ We are the champions, my friend....♫

I'm so happy - it's lovely sunny morning
Hope everyone is doing well

Congrats Bee, I saw the result on your Wall.
How did the party go?

We had a brilliant weekend, but it flew by and I feel worn out now rofl!

You're right, it's a lovely day.

Thank you - yes it was great weekend, party went well, everyone loved the cheesecake and chocolate coated strawberries. We had bbq as the weather was nice - so we ate, drunk and were merry. It was lovely time

I have to agree that the weekend gone so quick. It's still hot today but it should be getting colder from yesterday again Sad

Don't tell me that was summer already? lol.

Mr Z was late for work today - down on the station platform for 05.40 - train came at 06.10 - no fun is it?

He has Friday off though - so I wanted it to be nice for then too!

Glad you really enjoyed the party - you deserve some serious good times

Thank you

unfortunately the forecast I've seen predicts rain from wednesday with temperature about 15 (I hope they are wrong like many many time in past)

Poor Mr Z - always problems with trains for him