Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Recycle box??

HI everybody! This morning I've done some "spring cleaning" in Malùìs house and I've recycled some items, reaching more than 30000 point. SO I've clicked on the BIG green box and my points went down (of course).

But now I don't know where is the box! it's not in my chest!

I've been having issues with the game this morning. I lost a bowl of soup from the save failed message coming up twice. It's annoying. Hopefully someone will bring it to PF's attention and they can fix the problem. I don't much care about the soup, but losing an eco box is a bummer. Hope it comes back.

then maybe it's in your room?
i am sorry for you dear hope you'll find it soon

sweetie did you search for recycle or eco?

I have made the mistake of trying to find the recylcle box in my chest, but its actually called eco box

Good luck and hope you find it xxx

it is there!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lea!!!!!

It was under the name "Large eco prize" LOL what a relief!!! THank you girls! Smile

p.s. I've found a jungle bed!

Yay, congrats. I tended ot use 'mys' in searches, and then I quickly discovered that not everythin had 'mystery' in it, so I started using 'box' in searches. Smile That covers a lot more territory.

glad you found it hun x

Yvette that is what I tend to do lol...either that or I phone Kasi and ask her what something is called