Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

Me + Fly = 1 Nutty lady!!!!

Well ive been sat at my pc for a couple of hours and all this time a fly as been flying round me. Round and round and round. Its driving me insane!!!!! Every now and again it lands on my arm, then my shoulder then my leg Mad
As ive only got shorts and a vest top on i feel like going upstairs and getting wrapped up from head to toe but i think that might be a little too extreme
One thing for sure is next time i go into town, a fly swatter is coming home with me congratulations

I keep a can of fly spray on hand in the conservatory ....hate having flies around

Its still pestering me!! We normally have some in but i couldnt find it anywhere and im not driving myself trying to

Guest Guest
OMFG i hate flies. i had one and it kept going to my lamp and my screen and i was ready to throw everything.

i was also fighting a moth last night.. both me and my mom. we were trying to let it out the porch door, but it kept flying back in LMAO!! it was a battle to remember.

The back door is open so hopefully it will go outside now. I keep thinking i can feel it more now as well

clair a bell wrote:
The back door is open so hopefully it will go outside now. I keep thinking i can feel it more now as well

i hope more friends don't fly in Laughing
you poor thing! i hate flies too! they make me feel all itchy and like everything they land on is contaminated! tee hee hee