Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Clearance on CLothes

Guest Guest
i just wanted to know, when did the clearance on the clothes shop start? did it start last week or today? because i like hardly scroll down further in clothes so i just saw it today..

if it started last week then i must buy stuff today before it goes. O_O

I dunno. I just noticed it last night and bought a bunch of stuff that I don't even want.

Guest Guest
LMAO same here! but i hope it staretd today and not last week cause that means it'll poof tomorrow.

i just love hoarding.

Guest Guest
I never scroll over ferther than "New this week" since I get all my info from the Forum on what'w new and stuff. I just saw it yesterday night! I am a BIG CLOTHING FAN! So need one of EVERYTHING (and 2 of each bracelet!) So I am buying like CRAZY!!! I am a horder too Riuna!

Guest Guest
LMAO! i just saw it last night also so i'm like OMG *BUYBUYBUYBUY*

Guest Guest
I always wait for a sale like that to buy the regular clothes... why pay full price when you can get it at a 50% discount!? (Unless it's something to complete your outfit)

I also bought allot of cute stuff X 4 so I can gift them to my friends who are new to PS in the future!

I am now OFFICIALY BROKE! Laughing

Lol~ You guys are so funny and such hoarders!! *runs of to buy them as well*

Hoarders R US

The treasure hunting stuff is making me broke as it is. I can't afford anymore!

Guest Guest
there should be a hoarders club on PSFC.

Seriously...lol...does anyone know if the clothes items will disappear tonight? Cause i haven't bought any of it and if a week has already gone by without me noticing i'm in trouble...lol

if the sale sign has only just appeared then they should be in the shops until next Sunday night...they normally give you just over a weeks notice..but we all know what Playfish are like for changing their minds lol

Well...i only noticed an hour ago..lol ...but then again...i don't usually scroll down to the end either congratulations According to previous posts here...its been less than 24 hours since someone first noticed it. I have a hard time believing that the sale has been going on for a full week! Somebody would have noticed...i think...lol

I'm off to buy what i can afford now and hope that i still have a few days to get it all...lol

Guest Guest
LMAO omg no body fully knows, this is both funny, yet kind of sad. Laughing

i bought enough for myself... O_@

LOL congratulations I couldn't afford it all so i bought a few dresses. Hopefully Kiki has enough shoes and hair items in her closet and won't notice Smile We will know in about 6 mins if this sale has been around since last Sunday...LMAO!!!!

Guest Guest
i hope not! LMAO i still need time to think what i want a lot of.

1 min now!

Riuna wrote:

that is so funny cuz i never bought those in-store clothes before but now that they are on their way out, i went and bought them too!!!

LOL!!!! Just checked-----THEY ARE STILL THERE------WE HAVE TIME!!

LMAO!!!!!

Guest Guest
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

ROTFLMAO!!!

Guest Guest
LMFAO! i noticed!

i added you by the way Kiki.

Gotcha congratulations

You must be in heaven with all the Fourth of July stuff! I can't believe they didn't put anything for Canada Day....sheesh...how rude!

Waiting to see what the cc wallpaper looks like in someones house ...i hate buying expensive stuff before i have a "visual" in room placement ...LOL

Guest Guest
haha! i'm not very patriotic. Laughing i only really love the balloons and the fun park egg items.

i wish if they had more korean stuff soon.
Laughing

LOL....i forgot to look in the mystery shop....i knew there was something i was forgetting!!
Now i know where my this weeks earnings will be going....MYSTERY EGGS!!!

Riuna wrote:

LOL... The "buy" virus just hops on when you see that sign... Laughing

yellownancy wrote:
I always wait for a sale like that to buy the regular clothes... why pay full price when you can get it at a 50% discount!? (Unless it's something to complete your outfit)

I also bought allot of cute stuff X 4 so I can gift them to my friends who are new to PS in the future!

I am now OFFICIALY BROKE! Laughing

This is so true.. When i saw the whole clutter of clearance, was thinking it couldn't cost much. And yet it swept my bank sparkling clean. Hi 5... Bankrupt No. 2

Guest Guest
Kiki Lolo wrote:
I can't believe they didn't put anything for Canada Day....sheesh...how rude!

I'm not surprised that Playfish/PetSociety didn't put anything up for Canada Day - they didn't put anything up last year ether!!! Oh, well, maybe ONE cake that's it!!! JULY 1st - HELLO!?
Mad

yellownancy wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

I'm not surprised that Playfish/PetSociety didn't put anything up for Canada Day - they didn't put anything up last year ether!!! Oh, well, maybe ONE cake that's it!!! JULY 1st - HELLO!?
Mad

Well...i think it really is wrong....to do one but not the other....not right!!! With hideeni and his flags and now July Fourth items...it would have been nice to squeeze in a Canadian flag somewhere.....or red and white balloons.....even during the winter olympics i didn't notice any specific reference to the country hosting it....how odd.
Aside from the cake...(i have a couple of 'em if you want one..i'll gladly share...but you won't get it till July 1st...LMAO).... there was also a maple leaf hair ribbon in the GMB Smile

Guest Guest
Kiki Lolo wrote:
yellownancy wrote:
Kiki Lolo wrote:

Mad

Well...i think it really is wrong....to do one but not the other....not right!!! With hideeni and his flags and now July Fourth items...it would have been nice to squeeze in a Canadian flag somewhere.....or red and white balloons.....even during the winter olympics i didn't notice any specific reference to the country hosting it....how odd.
Aside from the cake...(i have a couple of 'em if you want one..i'll gladly share...but you won't get it till July 1st...LMAO).... there was also a maple leaf hair ribbon in the GMB Smile

I have 1 or 2 of the Canada Day Cake... but I never saw the Maple Leaf Hair Ribbon. I will add it to my wish list for sure next month (when I change my siggy).
I will STILL be decorating my room for Canda Day - It's going to look awesome! Maybe I'll add it as my siggy