Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear oh dear, it would seem that Layla Jane has had a close encounter of the weird kind. Smile Abducted by aliens, I tell you. Just look.

Very cool congratulations

I like the wallpaper you have in the background too.

Thanks I am an astronomy buff, so I had to get it. It cost cash coins in the game, but since I don't buy a lot of the stuff there, this I had to get.

I'm not active in PetVille because i barely have time for Pet Society. I do wish that they would use some of the ideas in PV for PS..lol. Like occasional free cash coins, lots of animated stuff...and as far as i know...they don't make you spam the boards to get something you really want.
I live in a small village so the sky at night glows with a million stars almost as bright as day. I am wondering if you are also lucky and live out of the city where you can enjoy the night sky congratulations

lol The cookies make me giggle everytime. Although I have so many of them, I should really feed more to my pet! Such a cute picture, thank you for sharing yvette!

Double gasp. My husband was playing with Layla Jane the other day and when we got all the genie gems, he won 20 Pet Cash for Layla Jane. I was totally floored!!!!!!!!!