Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

She's seriously stylin'. :)

I think that I am totally in love with the new wig color, and the new cash shop bundle. Together, Tiddly Winks is one seriously stylin' pet. Smile

Wow Yvette, that outfit really looks beautiful on Tiddly Winks. I just loove the brown, it's my favorite colour to wear in real life. Thank you for sharing the picture, I just love to see it. She's a lucky lady!

I was surprised when I opened it and saw how pretty she looked. Then I added the wig, and wow. Smile She just looked beautiful.

I just love that they released this new colour! It definitely goes beautifully with the colour of the outfit!

I am glad that they did too. I mean; it's similar to the curls wig, but I love the color, so I don't care. Already dyed about 5 or 6 wigs that new color. Not the blue, don't really like it, but the blonde is just awesome.

Guest Guest

Stylish is so 5 minutes ago Laughing I'd prefer hot Laughing
Seriously! She looks so good! congratulations

She's beautiful. Yeah, I thought about giving Tiddly Winks a tan first too. But, she likes her fur as it is.

myladyyawo wrote:

Heres Yawo with the new wig colour, she needed a tan first lol

She is so pretty

She looks so pretty! An outfit like that in real life would cost a fortune Laughing

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I think that I am totally in love with the new wig color, and the new cash shop bundle. Together, Tiddly Winks is one seriously stylin' pet. Smile

Oh! She looks so pretty! The color of her hair matches well with that outfit - what a fashionista!
8)

OMG! i'm on PS now and noticed the items. wow, tiddly looks so cute!! i love how she can sport 2 bags at the same time!!!

She needs two bags, with all the accessories she has. Hehehe.

Smile She's sporting Kasi's letter jacket today. I guess they are now going steady.

kasi's letter jacket? wow, that is progress!!! does this mean that they are an item now?? hee hee