Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

How to play Happy pets

hp210.png

Selecting a pet – Currently you can only select cats as your pet but CrowdStar will soon allow you to adopt dogs as well. Cats vary in color and cost but in general, the more expensive a pet is at the store, the more they should yield in profits.

Happy Pets experience points are for leveling-up – You can earn experience points to level-up by completing tasks in the game like 1) petting your pets and your friends’ pets, 2) cleaning litterboxes for your pets and your friends’ pets, 3) feeding your pets, and 4) playing with pets (e.g. laser pointer).

Why Happy Pets friends are important – To some extent, the amount of friends you have in Facebook’s Happy Pets game controls your performance. For example, if you don’t have very many Happy Pets friends you won’t be able to level up as fast since there are less pets and homes to visit in which you can earn Happy Pets money or experience points. Hence, it is in your best interest to invite your Facebook friends to join you in the game.

Giving gifts to friends – There are several free Happy Pets gifts that you can give to your friends. This is helpful to you as it encourages your Happy Pets friends to reciprocate the act. While many times you many receive unwanted gifts, you’ll also be given gifts that you actually need too.

Assisting your friends – Stopping by your friends’ Happy Pets home to earn experience points or extra coins by cleaning and petting their cats not only helps you but it helps them too. Thus they will be more likely to return the favor and notify you when your cats need fed or when they need their litterbox cleaned.

Guide credit goes to http://tomuse.com

Guest Guest

Oh my goodness! Thank you for this Lisa congratulations

They now have a vast variety of pets you can adopt. Some are only for Credits (like cash coins), but if you have a male and a female of these pets, you can breed them and make purebred kittens or other animals.

I do this with German cats. I started out with two German cats, and now have nine or ten roaming around because I bred them.

I will also be bredding other animals. I have mostly cats, bunnies, dinos, horses, and a few other pets. This makes sharing a rather easy thing to do.

You can also use the trader (that's the gray colored building on at the bottom of the playing field. There you can 'look for a pet', and get some more unusual colored animals for nothing. It takes 24 hours to adopt though and you can only adopt one pet at a time. I can add a few more tips and hopefully it will get people here interested in this game.

It's a wonderful game. Smile