Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stormi77

I'm new to the forum

Hello,

I am new to the PSFC forum. I want to meet people that are happy and pleasant. People that love PS! And I am looking for honest traders.

Since I am new if anyone can help me, I would truly appreciate it!! Thank you so much!

stormi77

Guest Guest
 cjs-we11.gif

Welcome to the forum!

Everyone here is friendly so it sounds like you will fit in just fine. In order to compete in competitions or do trades you must have at least 20 posts. Just have a look around, start posting and if you have any questions we have a great group of mods who are always here to help!

Also, be sure to use the "reputation" buttons on the right of each post when you think someone reputations should go up because they where honest traders, helpful or another quality that would warant that their reputation go up. I'm sure if you folow the same rules your reputation will go up in no time! congratulations

hi natasha! welcome to psfc!! please let me know if i can help you with anything at all.

Welcome to the forum...Nice to meet u and I'm new here too

Hi I am Angela i am new on here I played Pet Society on My space along time, I decided to try facebook because people said it was better OMG I love it, I don't even go to Myspace now. My pet is Joker named after my real cat who is 15 years old and loved soooo much.

hohoho... hello! welcome to PSFC! good decision of joining the group Smile have fun here and meet wonderful friends, any questions please feel free to ask,

WELCOME!!