Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

kristen's new look

have you seen her new look? i just saw this. i think she looks more mature. she's naturally beautiful so she only looks even better...i think. what do you gals think?

kriste11.jpg

smorkle wrote:
have you seen her new look? i just saw this. i think she looks more mature. she's naturally beautiful so she only looks even better...i think. what do you gals think?

kriste11.jpg

I don't like the first one.

really? i like it... i think the red hair and fair complexion make her eyes pop even more..but that is just me.

she's pretty no matter what...oh wait, i take that back. she wasn't looking so hot as joan jett. that hair - yuck!

did you notice that she has blue eyes with red hair and brow with brown hair in those pics?

I really like her with the dark hair, in my opinion the brassy colour just really doesn't suite her. The question of the eyes, I have hazel eyes and my eye colour looks different depending on my mood and my hair colour lol.

myladyyawo wrote:
I really like her with the dark hair, in my opinion the brassy colour just really doesn't suite her. The question of the eyes, I have hazel eyes and my eye colour looks different depending on my mood and my hair colour lol.

but surely you eye colour doesn't change so much - from hazel to blue?

My sister has grey/green eyes which can go bit darker if she's in bad mood but not dramatic colour change.

Agree with the hair colour - I thing the dark hair suits her much better.

really? your eyes change color depending on your mood??? that is so cool!!
do they turn black when you are hungry....like the cullens? LOL ba ha ha ha!

oh my goodness wouldn't that be creepy. No they go slightly more green when I'm not feeling well or angry. It's not a big difference but it's enough that most people notice. Then are deeper brown sometimes too but I can't really tell you why. With my hair color it is a bit more dramatic, especially when I go red (natural color is ash blonde). With the pictures of her, it could be lighting and the hair colour that make the difference with the eyes, but I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure thats what it is.

that is still so very cool.
my eyes only change when i am hungry....they get bigger when i see food! LaughingLaughing

ok ok...i know - cheesy! LOL!