Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Twillight books and movies

First of all i must say that I'm not the biggest fan BUT i would like to know more..
Yeeeears ago i read the first chapter of the first book and i liked it! Unfortunately i never had the chance to continue due to things in my life. Then the movie came out and it wasn't all that great. A friend of mine (which is a huuuuge fan) told me that the 1st movie was so-so, the second worse and the 3rd amazing! And of course that the books were A LOT better.

Is this true? I'm interested because i like these kind of themes Smile

Movies and books are never same - movie is only about 2 hours long and no way you can fit a whole book in it.

I have seen Twilight movie first before I read the book. It was the movie that maked me to go out and buy the book. Reading book after seeing the movie filled out lots of blanks.

I think if you read the book you use your imagination to picture characters and places and then sometimes what they produce in movie is different (possibly not as good) as what you imagined.

That doesn't mean the movie is not good. I liked all 3 movies -there were bit different from books but were not bad (in my opinion).

I would say the best thing for you to do is to watch the films and read the books as well so you can form your own opinion.

i agree with bee.

and i also watched the first movie then read the books. the books are definitely by far better! they go into more detail of course and their relationships with one another is deeper. you also get attached to the characters more after reading the books.

some people who have watched twilight did not like new moon and also did not like eclipse. those people did not read the books so i think they are missing huge parts of the book that the readers know about and are able to fill in during the movie if there are gaps.

read the books - that's my recommendation congratulations