Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Anyone for Cat Ball???

Take a look at this:

Annubis is one of the very few pets I have that do this. I am thinking seriously about renaming him Stitch.

Oh that looks funny
I adopted a dog that sings, its just so adorable
I have not been able to train my dogs, i always miss the target

This cat did this when I got him out of the trader. I rolled the first time I saw him roll. congratulations It was so funny.

I have several cats who do flips, but this is the only cat who balls himself up like a hedgehog.

Oh by the way, do you want a purebred German kitty? I have one you can adopt. Smile

Let me get him into the trader. Okay, he's there and ready to be adopted. Smile I PMed the code to you on FB.

How do you get those kitties? So big, or without legs. I'm a newbie in this game and I tried to breed my cats, but they don't like each other Laughing

I just lucked out and got the cat through the trader. Smile It's the only cat I've seen that does that.

I got it, thanks again Yvette, btw your dog "Clifete" or something like that is beautiful, what kind of dog is it?

That's one of the breeded clifford dogs, I think. It's based on a story I read when I was little about a giant dog called Clifford. One of my friends in the game breeded one for me.

Today, i saw one of my other cats walking in her hind legs. I missed the picture though, but it was sooo cute.

Oh and I heard your doggie sing. It was sooo cute.

Here's another picture of one of my cats doing something different. Oh yeah, and the sparkling edward cats make every cat in the room sparkle. It's in some of my baskets.

Lol, the cat walks in its front legs?
I didnt know the pets can do differentt tricks, its is really funny to watch them
Laughing