Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eris Constance

Loading Problems with PS--AGAIN

Hi guys! Is anybody having problems loading Pet Society today? I've cleared my cache, tried different browsers, deleted stuff in my Adobe Flash Storage Manager, restarted my browser, and refreshed countless of times, but I still can't get PS to load. Helena is probably hungry by now!

Seems like you're doing everything you need to do.Sometimes, it is just the server is too busy.

wait a short bit and try again ,Good luck and I am so sorry.

hugs

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Seems like you're doing everything you need to do.Sometimes, it is just the server is too busy.

wait a short bit and try again ,Good luck and I am so sorry.

hugs

Awww, thanks Kathy! I guess I just really miss Helena. I've been trying to load the game since 2pm and it is now 9.21pm here. I hope it loads tomorrow when the new items come!

hmm... do you have the latest flash player and the latest edition of your browser? also sometimes it's a plug in that you haven't installed (it goes along with the browser version and flash). or it may be if you have clicked not to show/store cookies. I take it that by cache you mean all.. not just the history Smile apart from that.. i don't know. you can try re-installing your browser. BTW wait.. if you don't see the mayor just wait... If nothing works try in a few minutes and if you still can't log in try contacting playfish.. I don't think it will help too much though..