Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Hello this is Paige with my new update on my situation

Hello psfc,

as some of you know I moved a couple of months ago. After I had moved i did not have my computer back then so I had to make do with sharing a laptop between my family. I moved again a bit after that to my permanent home and I immediately set up my desktop computer. I think a while ago I posted a discussion here about this but in more detail. During our move we had to switch from cable to wireless which my computer is not compatible with without an extra Device.

Anyway long story short the only access I have to Internet is my phone.

I have been occupying myself with focusing on my schoolwork (which seems to have affected my grades successfully) and reading the twilight saga (which I have read all the books over 30 times now).

I haven't been on pet society of course so I don't know what's changed or what not so I am not certain that I will continue with pet society when I get my Internet working because I would probably be desperatly trying to catch up with it all and all I've missed.

I hope to get to say hello to some of you individually before I have to go because I will have to get off my phone soon.

I miss you all and hopefully will get back into this forum if ever when my Internet is fixed.

Paige.

Hey hun!

I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how you are!
Glad to hear you are ok, even though we do miss you around the group

There have been loads of changes in PS the past few weeks, but I'm sure you will notice them when you are back online congratulations

Have you managed to see Eclipse yet? I'm hoping to go tomorrow congratulationscongratulations

Keep in touch, even if it is just a quick hello

hugs xxxxxxxxx

Guest Guest

Paaaaaaaaaaaaige

I miss you so much

Hope that you will soon get back on the track

Hello Lisa Smile

Glad to see you- Ive been thinking of you all while I've been gone and it's such a relief to you Smile

oh yes I saw it 2 days after it came out and umm have watched it about 15 times now Smile it's fantastic and the proposal scene was beautiful

I'll try and come here regulary to pop in and see what's happening but it's difficult because I can't quote anyone on my phone because it won't let me scroll down inside the text box if that makes any sense

hope to chat with you soon- take care xxx

Hello lazar Smile

yes I'm missing you too- always love talking to you , you put a smile on my face Smile

yes hoping I will somehow later find my way back into my old routine, I hope

okay I better get going now, talk to you later- my best wishes that you are
doing fine

Paige xxx

paige!! miss you hun! it's good that you are able to concentrate on your school work. that is so important. we'll always be here so i hope you can come by once in awhile to say hello.

smorkle wrote:
paige!! miss you hun! it's good that you are able to concentrate on your school work. that is so important. we'll always be here so i hope you can come by once in awhile to say hello.

aww Hey Jeanie Smile

miss you too and yes it is

Glad to see you as always and I hope to chat with you soon

Paige xx