Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

FooPets!

Guest Guest

I've used to play FooPets (I had a Stafford named Dea), so I've decided to come back today and start over. I now have a bulldog named `Oinky`. I've named him after that because he barks really strange, but he's the most cutest thing in the universe!

FooPets is basically a game where you have virtual and `really-cool-animated` pets. They act like normal pets in RL. They eat, they drink, and do everything normal dogs do. The funny part is barking and meowing. Sometimes their voice is weird, but it's really cute. The most interesting thing about them is that they actually grow. And by growing I don't mean that they grow when you feed them 1 food. No. They grow like normal pets. After 1 year of their age, they are fully grown dog adults.

Me and Oinky would love more neighbors, so anyone who's in a mood, send us a neighbor request Smile

Guest Guest

No you adopt a pet for free. Smile There are pets you have to pay foocash (like cash coins is PS) in order to adopt though. Smile

Guest Guest

There is a section where you can adopt them. Lemme check or you. brb

edit:

Guest Guest

hmm that's odd. try googling for some info.

Maybe if you send me a neighbour request it will take me to the Foopets you have.

Guest Guest
Well I've created this thread a long time ago so I don't play that game anymore. I lose interests in games really fast lol. Lemme check something for you..