Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Good evening psfc! :)

How's everyone this week? I'm sick with a flu and ear infection of all luck, I have to go see the doctor tomorrow Sad
besides that I have been good. Got my report back and got straight A's for everything so I'm glad my work and behaviour was paid off Smile spent about 14hours reading 'the host' on Sunday and finished it, spent about 12hours reading it again on Monday but didn't finish it all, was only upto chapter 40 and then I finished the rest today and am now reading it again because I can't not re-read it each time I finish because I think it is such a great book although adult science fiction usually isn't my style but it was great

going to go check out some of the discussions after I post this Smile hope everyones been enjoying the week congratulations

Guest Guest

Hello Paige, my charmed addict. congratulations How are you? I, along with all PSFC members here, miss you so much. I am really glad that the grades are better. I had the same problem at February and my parents had forbidden me to use internet, but when my grades improved, all was back to normal.

I hope you are having a good time today. I am on my regulars - relax, be lazy, sit on the computer and stare at PSFC lol. It's really cloudy here and cold. I am really freezing in here hehe. It's 2.00 pm here btw.

Hope to see you active again. I have started to watch Charmed all over again from the 1st episode and guess what - I have already reached the episode where Chris was born!

Lazar wrote:
Hello Paige, my charmed addict. congratulations How are you? I, along with all PSFC members here, miss you so much. I am really glad that the grades are better. I had the same problem at February and my parents had forbidden me to use internet, but when my grades improved, all was back to normal.

I hope you are having a good time today. I am on my regulars - relax, be lazy, sit on the computer and stare at PSFC lol. It's really cloudy here and cold. I am really freezing in here hehe. It's 2.00 pm here btw.

Hope to see you active again. I have started to watch Charmed all over again from the 1st episode and guess what - I have already reached the episode where Chris was born!

ahh had a sort of premonition that you might be the first one to reply , my charmed addict friend congratulations

yes miss you all too even you and your crazyness hehe Smile

I haven't watched charmed since I got here but hopefully my tv will be put up soon and then all I have to do is find my DVD remote that the packers didn't pack in the box marked 'remotes' made me angry lol

Wow naughty, hmm trying to refresh my memory, is Chris born in season 7? I Know Wyatt was born in season 5... Lol

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
ahh had a sort of premonition that you might be the first one to reply , my charmed addict friend congratulations

I haven't watched charmed since I got here but hopefully my tv will be put up soon and then all I have to do is find my DVD remote that the packers didn't pack in the box marked 'remotes' made me angry lol

Wow naughty, hmm trying to refresh my memory, is Chris born in season 7? I Know Wyatt was born in season 5... Lol

I don't remember myself I've had a premonition that you weren't watching Charmed recently Gah sometimes you just wish they could have made more episodes Sad

Lazar wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

I don't remember myself I've had a premonition that you weren't watching Charmed recently Gah sometimes you just wish they could have made more episodes Sad

yes I know Sad when I got to the final episode of season 8 agessss ago I was like 'what?no! It can't end:(' but then I went back to the start lol Smile have you tried watching the episode on the first season where the wendigo scares piper in the park- in the dark? I have lol it's creepy because it scared me when the wendigo appears out of no where Smile

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Am great thanks. Got my bday coming up in 3 days so cant wait for that. Just got myself some new hair curlers and need to pick them up tomrrow...Im sooo excited!

hey Sarah Smile long time no speak- that's great to hear! Smile hopefully will be on to wish you a happy b-day in 3 days then congratulations

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

yes I know Sad when I got to the final episode of season 8 agessss ago I was like 'what?no! It can't end:(' but then I went back to the start lol Smile have you tried watching the episode on the first season where the wendigo scares piper in the park- in the dark? I have lol it's creepy because it scared me when the wendigo appears out of no where Smile

Yes I remember. And then the stranger comes and shoots the wendigo congratulations