Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Full List of Hideeni Shells

So you can see which ones you are missing or know the names so you can find them in your box.

Aqua Cone
Button Shell
Clamshell
Cockleshell
Golden Starfish
Kings Crown
Nautilus Shell
Nutmeg Shell
Pink Limpet
Rainbow Scallop
Rose Coral
Snail Shell
Star Shell
Tulip Shell
Water Whelk

Guest Guest

Thank you Audrey for this thread. It will be useful for lots of shell collectors. congratulations

Thank you for the list kasi! I am an avid collector of sea shells and this will be very helpful!!congratulations

Thank you for posting that. I now realise I have only one to go. They are so difficult to find in the chest without the names.

Pickles wrote:
Thank you for posting that. I now realise I have only one to go. They are so difficult to find in the chest without the names.

that is why i looked for the list in the first place. Put the collectors cabinet in Kasi's room and then couldn't find half the shells!

Guest Guest
Pickles wrote:

It would be great if Hideeni had his own tab in out chest.
Or if they at least put all the items next to each other in our chest...

Guest Guest

I agree. i hate how a lot of the items that are of the same family/mystery/box/special item aren't grouped together.

well the easiest to do is prob type in "shell" in the search box.. unless the name of the item seashells don't have shell in it.....

Riuna wrote:
I agree. i hate how a lot of the items that are of the same family/mystery/box/special item aren't grouped together.

well the easiest to do is prob type in "shell" in the search box.. unless the name of the item seashells don't have shell in it.....

If you look at the list there are 6 that don't have the word shell in them and they were the one's difficult to find in your box if you don't know the name of them