Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Hallo :)

Guest Guest

Guten Tag! I should better say good morning hehe. It's really warm here but cloudy. My nephew is sitting next to me and watching this amazing site on laptop. Today we are going to a ice cream restaurant called ``unter drei Palmen``. I cannot wait hehe.

As for my comp I will send the desired items. And sorry for not replying to every notes on PS I am just so excited.

Love ya!

Guest Guest

Danke kasi. congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Danke kasi. congratulations

tut tut ...I should tell you off for writing in a foreign language

Guest Guest

Hahahaha... LaughingLaughing I should behave.

Have a great time Lazaroo!!!!!!! congratulations

Guest Guest

Thank you Amy!

Eerm.. you are NOT going to believe what just happened to me. I was off to the near local bakery for some breakfast, and I knew that I don't know how to speak deutch, so I asked them `do you speak English?`. And they said something on Deutch which I didn't understand. I left with no word. It was soooo embarassing!!!

Lazar wrote:
Thank you Amy!

Eerm.. you are NOT going to believe what just happened to me. I was off to the near local bakery for some breakfast, and I knew that I don't know how to speak deutch, so I asked them `do you speak English?`. And they said something on Deutch which I didn't understand. I left with no word. It was soooo embarassing!!!

Poor Lazar! At least you get fresh yummy baked goods for breakfast.

Guest Guest

Heheh you are right...

Guest Guest

heheheheheheheeh. :

Guten Tag (good day). Hope you are having a great time. Vienna (Wien) is one place I haven't been to, but I love Salzberg. It's one of my favorite places in the world. Hope the weather has been lovely and you're enjoying yourself.

awww Lazar thats so great to hear your having a wonderful time xx I really hope you enjoy your icecream!!

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
Guten Tag (good day). Hope you are having a great time. Vienna (Wien) is one place I haven't been to, but I love Salzberg. It's one of my favorite places in the world. Hope the weather has been lovely and you're enjoying yourself.

Thank you Yvette. It has been cold today but I hope that the weather will improove. congratulations
myladyyawo wrote:
awww Lazar thats so great to hear your having a wonderful time xx I really hope you enjoy your icecream!!

Love ya to pieces!

Guest Guest

We haven't been today at the '"Unter drei palmen'' (under three palms) because of the weather. Sad But hopefully we'll do so tomorrow, if the weather improoves. Smile