Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

PLEASE CLOSE THANK YOU!!! :D

I am sooooooooooooo alone!!!!!!!! All my freinds are not In Athens and I am all by myself!!!!! I cannot take the car because we have only 2 and the one well it's Dads and the other one I have to share with my bigger sister who takes it all the time and with my mom and I cannot take it in the morning cause Dad is not home so will leave my mom and my sister without car in an area that lacks puplic transportation! -well we do have a bus but comes every few hours and they are only 2!!!!!! and If i wanna go out for shopping or coffee the nearest area it's 30 mins by car! I feel like my licence it's no use because I cannot use it! to go where? and nobody wants to come with me to overcome my fear and take the upper hand of the car , with what car? I had to have refeused like a mill invitations t partys and nights outs because I didn't have a way to come home!

plus , I have been waiting some feedback 2 weeks now with no responce from an official group that i joined for college, I know they must be busy and they will contact me when I'm needed but I was so enthousiastic and I have sent like billion mails and sms k messages on msn to a friend of mine who is already a member and all I receive is ignorance! its summer and I'm stuck at home with nothing to do!!!!

plus I had a bad haircut and the supposed bang I hate it and I will have to wait months to get my hair how I wanted them!

Question number one: Where do you live?
Question number 2: Is there a way for you to change a bit your hair to like them more instead of only having to wait for them to grow long again? (that wasn't english grammar!!!!! Ashamed )

Colleges always taking to long to respond On the up side imagine having to wait for the panellinies outcomes in August! Laughing A friend of mine waits for them and grrr...

I live in the Northen Suburbs! and the hair I cannot fix it, by changing again my haircut I only change the styling a bit and in the college I'm in my third year but this is an official student organization but I was accepted and I m still waiting for a phone call to get the trainning started with a friend of mine and that makes even more sad because I 'm trying to reach my friend for info and as I said I get no responce it's like I'm talking to wall! Sad

Where in the nothern? I ask to know which kind of transportation is there or if i can may have a good idea

Why don't you just call the college yourself?

only by bus!!!!!!!!! or a car!

I visited the side and there is no email or phone number for the specific office and I called the college and is too generic and the stuff is few numbered that can help me find the phone number and I asked another friend of mine to give me the email of the person who is responsible for it and didn't get any responce eitheir! Sad

I take it you have tried to google it? Or for more general info or anything? Your school doesnt have a contact number?

of course it does have a side and a telephone number these were my first sources to look for info but without any results! anyway, as another friend of mine told me, the one from whom I asked the email told me that if they need me they will contact me as they have all my information! so, thankyou very much sweety! it was just a boom that i had to told someone but I realized that doesn't worth being sad about it! congratulations I mean they are busy doing other stuff and the trainning will start a few days later when the college is officially closed propably and they will find me. However, I will tell them that I haven't received any info and that there wasn't any mean of info that I would have been able to contact them and of course I will tell my friend that made me sad the way of ignoring me , and I will ask my sister and her boyfriend to help me practice and take the car more and I will talk to my friends through phone I mean they have missed too! and I will try a new hairstyle!It's just a bang It will grow eventually the rest of my hair are long and slim and straight and have the same length!!!!!!!I'm guessing on March I will have the ideal hair, cause I want them 3 inch longer than now congratulations

Nothing is worth being sad about and I try what I do always ; see it at the bright side! there nothing that can't be fixed! congratulations

thank you very much for the interest I really do appreciate it!