Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paige<3

Seductive Wonders Fanart

Guest Guest

OMG they are beautiful I totally love the Alice one. Go Alice. congratulations

Lazar wrote:
OMG they are beautiful I totally love the Alice one. Go Alice. congratulations

thanks xx congratulations yeh love alice Smile shes such a happy enthusiastic character !

Fashionista wrote:
THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks fash nice to see you again Smile !!!

Paige<3 wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

how are you?

Fashionista wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

how are you?

good thanks, sort of.

Guest Guest

Amazing! congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Wow they're really good!!! How do you come up with such good items?

thanks Charlotte congratulationsSmile
well some of them are from my favourite tv shows/movies/characters/book etc. that I make. Some of them are for competitions (so they tell you the theme) and some of them are just orders I have completed for customers in another forum Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

well some of them are from my favourite tv shows/movies/characters/book etc. that I make. Some of them are for competitions (so they tell you the theme) and some of them are just orders I have completed for customers in another forum Smile

No probs : )
Ohhh ok cool congratulations I can never come up with very good ideas when I'm editing (as you can tell by my sig & avatar) Laughing but I made a sig for Sarah's comp (Pink Pixel Princess) which I quite like : ) but I can never make things for myself that I like lol

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Ohhh ok cool congratulations I can never come up with very good ideas when I'm editing (as you can tell by my sig & avatar) Laughing but I made a sig for Sarah's comp (Pink Pixel Princess) which I quite like : ) but I can never make things for myself that I like lol

congratulations I think your avatar and signature look great xx

Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Aww thankyou! xx I'm not keen on them anymore but haven't got round to making a new set yet Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Aww thankyou! xx I'm not keen on them anymore but haven't got round to making a new set yet Laughing

yw congratulations x yeh I cant really be bothered making my own set right now, so I'm using the ones I had made for me ages ago :S I prefer making banners and avatars now lol

Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

yw congratulations x yeh I cant really be bothered making my own set right now, so I'm using the ones I had made for me ages ago :S I prefer making banners and avatars now lol

I always find it easier to make something for someone else than it is for myself, I can never think of ideas when I'm making stuff for myself Laughing
You're really good though at making them congratulations x

myladyyawo wrote:
Lovely sweetie, I really like what you've done!

thanks Sara congratulations

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

I always find it easier to make something for someone else than it is for myself, I can never think of ideas when I'm making stuff for myself Laughing

Haha yes thats what it used to be like for me! I can do both now though, just dont have the time to do everything congratulations and thankyou! Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

Haha yes thats what it used to be like for me! I can do both now though, just dont have the time to do everything congratulations and thankyou! Smile

At least its not just me then! Laughing Same here, its hard finding time to do everythinggggggg! And no probs : )

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:

At least its not just me then! Laughing Same here, its hard finding time to do everythinggggggg! And no probs : )

yeh im trying to keep up with two forums now, getting graphic orders done and trying to catch back up in pet society Ashamed

Paige<3 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

yeh im trying to keep up with two forums now, getting graphic orders done and trying to catch back up in pet society Ashamed

Awwww, lots to do then! Atleast you'll never get bored I guess Laughing

Sort of old (over a week I think)

Collaboration between me and another graphic designer:

---
Yesterday and Today's work: