Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks' new look

She's not sure how long this will stay, maybe a day or an hour. But, Tiddly Winks wanted to do something bold and daring. She knows she can always go back to the stylist and get her old look back. But, until then tell me what you think of her in Rosie's color.

She tends to like her other color better, because she can do more fashion wise, but at least her fur can be changed back to this because that's how she was born:

i like the new look!!!!! and the eyes!!!!! the choice of color obviously matches the wig and the dress and have a sence of exotic! congratulations

not sure if I like her purple, with purple hair and eyes...bit too much purple IMO

love the wig though x

yeah, I wanted to try it out and see. But, she will go back to being beige probably tomorrow. On Monday she might go green, because of the new wig.

I really like the new look Yawo's been to visit Tiddly this morning and the picture just doesn't do her justice she looks great! Although her original look is my favorite!

I changed her fur color back. She felt too purple, as Lisa said. I guess she figured that there are pets who can wear certain colors. But, she decided to keep the eyes for a while. She loves them.