Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

RIP ...Tahira...

Guest Guest
I don't know why I'm writing it here...just can't find myself being ok to share with my real life friends...or family...though they know I got to know...and I told my family too...it's just hmm strange. One of my school friends...passed away this afternoon. She must be just 18 or 19...She was this cute, short girl...always smiling...cracking jokes...that's how I remember her....she had been suffering from a disease known as Lupus from a long time...it has no cure yet...her major organs were failing to work properly...her skin had problems...her hair fell...it was just like a nightmare come true...it got so bad that we didn't know what to pray for her, anymore...that maybe God should have mercy on her and take away her pain....I was afraid...I'm sure everyone must be...It's just so hard to believe...I still can't somehow ''understand''....when I got the news in my inbox...for a second I thought my face would break...but that feeling passed in seconds...I don't know...I can't share it with anyone...I can't let anyone see my tears for her...why is that? Hmmm....it is not affecting me...yet....I can't ...I really don't know what to do....Her family must be devastated...sweet lil Tahira...she was the youngest in her family...with elder brothers...the only girl..their lil princess...sweet, sweet Tahira...I don't know why she went through so much pain...I can't even imagine how bad it must be...when she had to be put to sleep cus being awake was too painful for her...her lungs had been bleeding too...doc's gave up on her...refused to take the case anymore and she had to be shifted...cus the parents didn't give up on her...I'm sure God Has His reasons for everything....maybe it was for her best...I hope she's in a better place now...safe from this greedy, selfish and cruel world...I pray Allah grants patience to her family...and her friends...I don't know what I should do? I feel scared...to know more about this...cus somehow it will be real...and Tahira really wouldn't be there, anymore...right now, even though I know what everybody's been saying...somehow I can't picture it in my mind...
What should I do? I feel strange inside...

i'm sorry to hear that..

lupus? i know that illness..

Salwa,

I wish I knew the magic words that could take your pain away. I could never begin to imagine how you feel right now with the loss of your friend. I pray for God to watch over her friends and family, and give them strength and a sense of comfort in this difficult time. I hope that you can find happiness in the memories you shared with her, and knowing that she is with you in your heart. I am very sorry for your loss. *hugs*

im so sorry for your loss hun we can all pray for your friend. hugs :*