Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joe99

So, I finally came back from Singapore.

.. To have a medical check up.
I have a problem with the right side of my tongue for months and finally decided to check in there.
It wasn't such a bad thing because before going to the hospital I travel a lot, from Clarke Quay, Dover, Chinatown until to Orchard. Smile
The check turned out well but I need to have a biopsy and that got me one stitch.
But there is one slight problem that I can't eat solid food because my tongue is still hurts!! And that is really annoying. I'm drinking milk and juices for 2 days now.
I only can eat solid food if I drink the painkiller. Even I don't want to drink that every hour :p

Any idea with the juice variation? I'm bored drinking avocado all the time.

This thread is kinda pointless thought :p

Guest Guest

Drink apple juice, it's amazing. congratulations

Hope you recover soon.

My best wishes to you! sorry I've never experienced any big problems regarding my tongue, so I cant really help you...although I personally wouldnt drink avacado juice, I dont really like it

hope your pain goes away soon Sad

@Lazar: thanks congratulations
Maybe nest time I will try that one
@Paige: yeah. I don't really like that either but it always makes me full congratulations

Welcome back, hope you had a good holiday/time away apart from the problem you explained!
But could you not make something like fruit smoothies with different fruits that you like? Hope you're feeling better soon though congratulations