Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

I think i'm really fed up

Guest Guest

Playfish has been doing some of the stupidest actions ever these past weeks. i mean they did some stupid ones before, but this month everything just went downhill.

i usually do not rant about game updates and stuff because i truly want to believe all companies wanna make it better and that some people just got to get used to change, but WOW Playfish. this is the first i've been so.. well disappointed and frustrated about a game.

1) Removing Offline trick for mystery items: this has been the most painful update to bare. i don't offline anymore but i do occasionally to make sure i can get some items w/o wasting money on getting a cheap old 50 coin item. this has hurt many players and i know since my friend's PS income is mainly doing boxes and now she has no other way. she can't sell CC and she doesn't trade much. Sigh.

2) Limited items: why not bring back some of the old ones that disappeared in like 3 hours? LIKE UHM. THE GOLDEN TEDDY AND THE FROG. Mad what's so hard about bringing back items to a game like PS for another day or so?!

3) Prices: Every item from coins to CC has been ridiculously expensive. why? i honestly believe if EVERY ITEM including CC was half the price right now, people would buy more of it and PF will be benefiting from that.

4) Why remove the Pirates ahoy Parrot? Why not just have a fixed day on clearance items? why not just NOTIFY THESE THINGS on their freaking FB page? WHY NOT SAY THINGS PLAYFISH?!?! Mad

5) i'm sick of mystery boxes. the revival boxes was gonna give me that last spark of hope on getting some past items but they ruined that chance. and they put some lame items there too that aren't worth 7CC. All CC items should be CHOOSEABLE since we're paying real $$$.

6) Playfish, be less vague and more direct with updates and rules! Mad none of us want to get banned. none of us want to miss out on items. no one wants to be left out!

Yeah sigh. i wish i could be the owner of the game or have the lovely admins in this site run the game.. ugh. i mean really.. what is so hard and what's so bad in bringing back some items, or changing prices? or just giving everyone some freebie for messing up? why be a jerk about not wanting to change the Jubble rings back to coins when they said MONDAY not Friday?

there's so much mistakes PF done this time that it depresses me greatly. i was happy to spend some money on a new online game since i don't buy much IRL but now i feel duped.....

PS isn't a RPG or some game that requires heavy management IMO. you just gotta update prices. and items. what's so hard in changing that if you mess up? i mean i understand not wanting to change a difficult coding in like damage calculations to a fighting game or a MMORPG, but PS is not HARD to do anything with. it's a SOCIAL game that allows us to play some fun dress up with our pets and decorating rooms. to mess up a game like PS must require a lot of stupidity. Mad

I'm sorry for such a ridiculous rant, just i'm sure some of you guys feel the same way and i am slowly getting fed up myself. Sad

Rant away. I feel exactly the same, mostly about the decision regarding the mystery boxes. Not just that the off-line trick no longer works but that they messed with the odds of getting a 999 item. If the probability of getting any one MB item is the same, the odds for a 999 item should have been 20-30%. That's how it's been since I've started playing this game. After the mystery box update, it's like 1-2%,at least that's how it seems based on my own experience and what I've read on TOF. There really is no reason to buy GMB anymore.

Me too, but I can still have fun. If I couldn't, I won't be playing anymore, specially since all those things. I can't understand why everything is getting more expensive each day (not only CC, but normal coins items too). They reduce the ways to get coins without adding new ones and the prizes get high. I can't understand either why PF don't go back when they make a mistake, like jubbles ("yes, it was our fault, but... we won't fix it"), the parrot or the LE items that a lot of people lost because of their loading issues.

Every day PF tries to be more like an enterprise, earning more money, advertising more the game and releasing more CC items. Ok, if they want to be a huge enterprise, they should try to solve all bugs, glitches and issues first and keep their customers happy.

I thank them for letting us play PS for free, of course, but too many people spend their money in the game and get all the troubles we are talking about. That's not fair.

It's for some of those reasons that I have quit all PF games except Pet Society. I also have come to the realisation that I don't have to have all the cash shop things. I buy what I like, and if I don't like it, no skin off my nose.

The new cash shop limited item that is supposed to be released tomorrow is case in point. Just because it's cash shop and limited, doesn't mean I have to have it. The new fishtank being released tomorrow is IMO ugly and I don't want it.

The Facebook games in general are getting too money hungry, they want too much cash for their stuff. It's like that in most of hte gbames I play, and anymore, I have to decide straight up what I want and what I don't. If it costs too much or is not of any use, then I won't buy it.

This is why I won't buy these new cash shop mystery boxes. A lot of the stuff was released for 2 or 3 cash coins, and now people are getting it for 7? I don't think so.

What I think they need to realize that there are kids ages 13 and up who have facebook accounts and they don't all have access to buying cash items. In fact, if you were to ask people below the age of 18 if they were able to access the stuff, most would say no. Basically, if the games don't offer some good stuff for regular coins and at an affordable price, then they will lose players.

I think I will be happy with PS or any Playfish game when they be able to get rid of hackers

Guest Guest

@ Hina: LOL i opened a box the other day and i got a cheap 100 coin shirt. i'm never buying a box again ugh. even trying to get all the food from the mystery food boxes is a real pain!

@ Ursula: Playfish seems to be losing common sense and not just players. They went from being courteous and modest to as you said, a big stupid enterprise. I don't even think PF can be an enterprise if all you can do in PS is dress your pet and fix your rooms. they still haven't added more interactive elements in the game and the fact we don't get coins doing anything either. just visiting? that's going to get old and that isn't gonna attract new players either.

@ Tiddly: aha i don't buy items if they are ugly to me also. i missed on a few limited items because of that, not that i mind. But i still miss frog... that still makes me angry and sad. Mad but you're right that a lot of people are young who play this game and unless they hack which is obviously a big NO! then how else can they get nice items if they all cost 20 cc or 5K coins? Sad it's ridiculous.

@ Sine: that be great. and if they bring back the offline trick which i doubt will ever be the case.