Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Happy Sunday!!

420.gif

I wish you all a happy sunday!
What are you going to do today? I hope you are going to have fun and relax!

Guest Guest

Opposite here. I am having an audition for the concert in Belgrade. I am playing in Japanese embassy tomorrow with my friends (call it a mini orchestra) and I cannot wait TBH. congratulations

Good morning Smile
Well here it is raining so i will go to shopping malls and enjoy last days of summer
wish everyone good and relaxing day

Lazar wrote:
Opposite here. I am having an audition for the concert in Belgrade. I am playing in Japanese embassy tomorrow with my friends (call it a mini orchestra) and I cannot wait TBH. congratulations

Japanese embassy?? wooooow, Lazar good luck for it, that's impressive!!

Foxpoly wrote:
Good morning Smile
Well here it is raining so i will go to shopping malls and enjoy last days of summer
wish everyone good and relaxing day

Happy shopping then!! That would be a nice sunday for me!! ehehehe

I have been trying for the last few days to get Happy Pets to work, and last night Sven's cousin had a birthday dinner. Strange guy, didn't tell us when he called that it was his birthday. We didn't know till we got there. Anyway, it was a nice evening.

This morning I am trying to get the game to work, and have had no luck with it. I am at my wits end too.

Is it a problem of the game or is it only you? I'm sorry Sad It's very annoying when you want to play a game and that doesn't work! Hope you'll find a solution!

No several of my friends have had issues with it, and for the last four or five days, it's had loading issues of the worst kind. Crowdstar is using the 'it's your computer not us' argumentation, which is a load of rubbish. I have finally reported this to Facebook, I hope that they will force the company to do something about it. I am gutted.

Have you also tried to use different browses? Even if Probably it's a company's problem :/ mmm... really annoying! Sorry to hear that. And let's hope they will find a solution asap!

I have, I tried IE, Firefox, and Chrome. I am at my wits end here. I have removed all temp files, cleared the cache, and ran virus and anti spyware programs. I have done everything! The game will not load, and when I get in it will not work.

I have other friends who have been dealing with this, too, so it's not just me, it's been going on since last Wednesday, and I'm going to keep complaining until they do something. Just now I tried social breeding, and when it worked, the game wouldn't give me my kittens. I am beside myself with anger right now.

It is Sunday.
We went to church and then I visited a parishioner who is in the hospital.

and now...well, I started a thread "it's just too much"