Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

New Game Function - Rush Delivery

What is it?

well, when you adopt a pet out of the trader and click on 'Rush Delivery' then your time will shift by hour intervals for each person that comes to your page and clicks on it. I think they are still trying to get the bugs out of it, as sometimes you get 50 coins reward for clicking. and sometimes the game just loads up.

That means, if you have 20 friends who click on your link, then you will have the pet in 4 hours instead of 24. Sort of makes the 'adoption idol' obsolete, but it's a great thing for pet trading and such. It's also free to use, so that's a huge plus considering how pricy things are in Happy Pets.

Oh and if you are crazy (like yours truly) don't forget to adopt your random cat, dog or horse, they will leave the stores by the end of the day. At least that's what I saw this morning when I logged in.

Yeah I saw today those spetial notifications of rush, I think its great
I still cant buy FBC, I dont have credit card or paypal account and my gamercard doesnt work for FBC (only with PFC) and the option of buying with mobile is not available in my country
Hope they will be released again when I can buy Smile