Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Man

Hello everyone!

Hi guys! My name is Andrew and I'm new to this forum! I joined because of all of the useful Pet Society information and because it looks like a very fun and friendly community.

Here are a few things about myself:
My name is Andrew, like I had previously stated, and I am seventeen years old. I love playing video games (World of Warcraft, Poke'mon, Pet Society (obviously, hee hee!), Pet Ville, Mafia Wars, etc.), reading/writing, and listening to music among other things.

I'm not currently in school, but you can read more about that on my Profile. I've thoroughly filled out my profile, LOL!

Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! Sorry to plague the forum with a wall of text! ;-)

EDIT:
Oh, and feel free to add me on Facebook if you'd like. I could always use more Pet Society friends. :-)

Welcome Andrew....I believe u will find that this forum in INCREDIBLY AMAZING.... I love it...and all the people on here are just as amazing...

Nice to meet you and let me know if i can help u with anything. I am sorta new here too, but everyone on this forum is so nice, wonderful and patient, while learning the ropes of this site.... see u on psfc and PS :0

Little Man wrote:
Thank you for welcoming me! I hope to get to know more people soon. :-)

just look around and you'll know much people hun..