Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinenomine

Pets for adoption

Is the bear a female? If it is, I would love to have it. If it's a male, I would prefer the winged horse Ashamed

I have a precious panda from Yvette and he needs a wife congratulations

Hmm, I think is a male, dont worry I will have a female for you too, sending pm, the pegasus sparkles, you will love it

The kitty is really cute. Smile Love the feet. But, I have sooo many kitties.

I started training them, so later when I breed them, then they'll hopefully have all the tricks unlocked.

Ursula wrote:
I'm adopting him congratulationscongratulationscongratulations Thank you

Thanks to you for adopting him

Nymph wrote:
Hi, I'd love to adopt your pegasus Smile

Sorry, he was already taken but I promise my next pegasus will be for you

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I started training them, so later when I breed them, then they'll hopefully have all the tricks unlocked.

Thats great i still looking for one that diggs, but I am lazy to train them

I will put the rest of the pets with same code so if anybody wants them just use that code

So code for PSFC people will be the same
Code is 1316

Sinenomine, if you would like a cat that digs I might have one to send you! Would you like my Seashell; she is light green with pink spots and all her babies are diggers too! Or I can send you Rootbeer; a large (BIG) brown cat with purple eyes. He is related to Seashell.

If you are really sure you will not miss one of them you can send me one of them, I have seen them and both are really cute

Seashell in the trader for you...I have her daughter, Nautilus, who looks a lot like her, but with white.

I have Seashell now and her daughter just started to digg some minutes before Seashell arrived, strange thing is that Dulce (Seashell daughter) did nothing in days, so I was sure she didnt inherit her moms abilities
 60237_10.jpg

sinenomine wrote:
I have Seashell now and her daughter just started to digg some minutes before Seashell arrived, strange thing is that Dulce (Seashell daughter) did nothing in days, so I was sure she didnt inherit her moms abilities
 60237_10.jpg

How funny! Maybe Dulce is just happy to know that Mom is coming!