Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good morning Sunday

119.gif

Gooood Morning PSFC ...how are we all today??

I'm awaiting delivery of a new tv for my bedroom today ...the other one is the older type and the sound has gone all muffled on it. I now a lot of people don't like tv's in bedrooms, but my hubby and I have such differing tastes in programmes that I usually end up there to watch what I want ..especially through the winter months....through the summer I can use the conservatory, but its tooooo cold usually in there !! What are your views on tv's in bedrooms?

TV's in bedrooms? Not really my thing, but to each his/her own. Smile

Today, Sven's off to do some flying, which will leave me alone to do some writing. I am hoping to finish one story and work on another. Last night there was a huge Oktoberfest party and I had trouble going to sleep. Ugh.

Next week is going to be busy: Monday I have choir, Tuesday a cookout with Sven's union (he's still in it even though he is presently not working), Wednesday Oktoberfest party at the airport, Thursday...nothing (whew) and Friday, we leave for the North Sea and will be gone until next Monday. Who'd have thought that things would get this busy and it's not even Christmas???

Happy Sunday everybody!

Wow, Yvette, you have a really busy week!! Well, busy weeks are my favourites, you don't take the risk to get bored! Laughing

Audrey I used to have TV in my bedroom too, but in Italy recentely we really have all the most stupid tv programes, so I'm not really watching tv lately and I've decided to take it off, so now I have more space for my things eheheheh!

Yesterday here was such a nice autumnish sunny day, and I've planned to go to a one of those little markets at openair with antiquities... How do you call them in english? Because I'm really looking for one of these

I'd like to buy an old one and make it restore for my future house

BUT.... it's so foggy today! I hope sun comes out...

today has been another un-eventful day Sad

Girls have been out with their Dad, so I've done some housework then sat this afternoon and watched Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. I must admit the HP films are getting better as they go along. I just have Half blood prince left to watch (which I think I will watch tonight) then I'm up to date and can see the new one as soon as its released Smile

Weather has been awful today, we have had so much rain it is not even funny anymore! Oh well, at least the ducks will be happy lol

Hope everyone has had a good day

ohhhh, i love harry pot pot!!!! i can watch all of them all day long! i can't wait for the last movie to come out even though i've heard rumors from those who have read the books what happens in the end.

as for me, i've got today off from work which i'm grateful for because work has been driving me literally mad! i had to take a sedative last week because someone made me so outrageously mad. it's good to be home and away from everyone. i've got church in about 30 minutes so i'm off to get ready. see you all later today.

kasijab wrote:
 119.gif

Gooood Morning PSFC ...how are we all today??

I'm awaiting delivery of a new tv for my bedroom today ...the other one is the older type and the sound has gone all muffled on it. I now a lot of people don't like tv's in bedrooms, but my hubby and I have such differing tastes in programmes that I usually end up there to watch what I want ..especially through the winter months....through the summer I can use the conservatory, but its tooooo cold usually in there !! What are your views on tv's in bedrooms?

i havent tv in my bedroom but i also got a new tv today just fore my drawing room but i have purcase it at fridays but it have stay at my parent home to they came today because it is not to easy to go ore to ride a bicycle with a tv on 32" lol so to day my mom and dad came with it and i now try to find out how it works but it is not to easy and i just thig it is realy big the new one because the old one was a realy old and small tv it was my first tv and i have it in my old bedroom in my parents home so the new one it is realy big to got instet of the old