Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Pet Society Maintenence

Pet Society Maintenence

Not that unusual, however this time maintenence will last from SATURDAY 6TH JUNE until MONDAY 8TH JUNE, During all the maintenence there will be short gaps where the game will be up and running so you should beable to trade as normal expect maybe for some short delays while trying to send and recive items.

So with maintenence this big are they acually speeding the game up? Is it a big push to keep cheaters/hackers out? All we do know we do have a new shop on Monday and we could have this new chat feature added. So far no information from Playfish on if the new item release is going to be delayed and if it is until when but keep checking back and we will let you know!

So please over this weekend when trading, leave extra time for items to be sent to yourself, if you feel unsure about any trade us a Safe Trade Referee to ensure your items are safe!, If you feel unsure about trading over the weekend due to the maintenece either wait until monday, or wait until monday for sending the items.

they will have maintenence about the whole weekend? do i understand it right?
so, when the new items will come on monday, i cant buy it, couse i have no chance to earn coins the whole weekend? really?
It's sheer lunacy!

omg ! *withdraw symptoms!!* (whats with my spelling today? lol) what am i going to do all weekend lol but its worth it will all the fabulous new changes Smile

Lets just hope and pray we can all get in when it is over.. remember the recycle bin fiasco when people couldn't get in for ages Sad

oh yeah, i couldnt get in all day Sad so basically i might as well wait until the tuesday lol

i could go in to my pet every day. so i am happy, couse i could earn all the coins for tomorrow new items.

hope they dont maintenence tomorrow morning!

Aww, man! There's no school today but I can't play PS. Oh well. More time to do homework then.

Guest Guest
it is 6 hours on maintenance and sonya just updated that they dont have an estimates time when they will finish so add 2-3 more hours......hope they are adding something new!

new gardens is what I saw before the site went down AGAIN!!

tanjijo wrote:
Sad can't log in...

I know and it's driving me nuts :girl_cray2:

Guest Guest
i am in for about one hour!!i will post the pictures asap!

Guest Guest
All images posted!

:ranting2: The Mayor is still not letting me in.... :ranting2:

sdfaulk wrote:
tanjijo wrote:
Sad can't log in...

I know and it's driving me nuts :girl_cray2:

sighhh me too... :dry: I have a surprise for you when I can log in to PS...

same like yesterday..... maintenence!
how long will it be?

i cant get in since more than 31 hours... :-(

Lets just hope they sort it this time... always the same whenever they try and add something new ...I'm having to resort to cleaning the bedrooms

bless ya! im going to work in 1 hour and wont be home until 10pm tonight so i hope they have it sorted by then