Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Help in trading

I need your help..

I'd like to know which items are selling high now... and by high i mean more than 1-2*5999 each... I want to raise money for cc's so would really help me out Smile

Thank you Smile

that's true Smile i'm just trying for the most valuables so i won't waste time.. and i'm out of trading for some time.. Ashamed

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Festive party set 12-15*5999
Ox Set 5-10*5999
Elf Set 4-7*5999
Black Charro Set 4-7*5999
Red Ninja set 5-7*5999
Lucky Green Set 7-15*5999
Happy raccoon 12-25*5999
Marie antoinette fan 6-12*5999
Popcorn machine 6-8*5999
gretel bear plushie 12-20*5999
Greeting card set 15-20*5999

great! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you have any idea of how much dark pool table, black jacuzzi, white wi-fi, hot pink lapton and oceanic parrot are going for?? Ashamed

hi hun...........i think that we are in same situation........i need money to and when i posted thread on Playfish Forum and sow that people offerring 2*5999 for Ice throne,2*5999 for white hi fi i was soooo unhappy and have changed theme and wrote : THIS SHOP IS CLOSED..........i don't want to sell my very RARE items for only 1-2*5999 that is toooooo low.......... Mad

Most Expensive Items are:

fairytale bundles,japanese uniforms,CC MB items.....

and this:

Happy Raccoon
Gretel Plushie
Pirate Ahoy Plushie
Pirate Ahoy Poster
Popcorn Machine
marie antoinette fan
Festive Party Set(2008)
Green Lucky Set

and some more.........but this are most expensive i think............

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi hun...........i think that we are in same situation........i need money to and when i posted thread on Playfish Forum and sow that people offerring 2*5999 for Ice throne,2*5999 for white hi fi i was soooo unhappy and have changed theme and wrote : THIS SHOP IS CLOSED..........i don't want to sell my very RARE items for only 1-2*5999 that is toooooo low.......... Mad

Most Expensive Items are:

fairytale bundles,japanese uniforms,CC MB items.....

and this:

Happy Raccoon
Gretel Plushie
Pirate Ahoy Plushie
Pirate Ahoy Poster
Popcorn Machine
marie antoinette fan
Festive Party Set(2008)
Green Lucky Set

and some more.........but this are most expensive i think............

just don't sell... they are bound to try and rip as off... and if the cc prices weren't so high it would be ok but 2*5999 for an ice throne not a chance in heck!!!!! it's off season.. DON'T sell it yet.. it should be like the gr.cards.. somewhat around 20*5999.. if they tell you otherwise they are trying to lower the price..

do you know how much the items in my above post go for these days??

heheheh....congratulations hun........sorry i don't know.........only thing that i knoiw is that 3 days ago i bought oceanic parrot for1*3333........shame but when it was that cheep i was needed to buy it........and cornucopia decor and retro car decor....all this items was only 1*3333 each........black jacuzzi i think that i saw that people selling it for2-3*5999 but i am not sure..........i think that you don't need to sell that items jet.......maybe one day there will no be hackers and everything will be fair again........ Smile

i doubt that

but trust me they are trying to buy LOW! I've never seen the black jaccuzi ot dark pool table or the parrot to sell that low! and many more.. plus.. 1*3333 it's not a high price.. we'll see i guess..

yes 1*3333 is only 3*999 that can be found in 3 GMB soo if you buy 5 GMB you have chance to get 3*999 and that is 2500 coins for parrot or cornucopia or car..........but this people who selling it for that low are hacker 100 % because if they aren't hacker they will not sell items that they have bought a year or two ago for that cheep.....they bought it for same price like they was before they have gone from shops and for them 3*999 is ok...........but for me it's not.....i have bought only few items and have just 1 or 2 of them sooo i don't want to sell them for 3*999.....i remember the day when i bought my first ever rare item black cat....i payed 27*4999 for it and i was think that i got it for cheep.....i was most happier persone ever.........now i have about 20 black cat and i can sell it for 2 or 3 *999....... Mad

i wasn't able to buy the black cat for her original price until muuuuuch later.. but they are trying.. come on!! dark pool table or dark lollita set for 3*5999??? are people nuts???? the funny thing is if you double or more the price they still buy later on!!! and since the cc rate is impossile to gather it's not our fault we sell high! it's 1-2 years old items! not removed 3 weeks ago! hm!