Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Looking for cc's desperatly..

First of all I"M SURE i had made a post like that a few days ago.. If anyone see's it because i can't find it anywhere ( ) please let me know..

I really need a cc seller.. I'd like to know your rates and how many are you willing to sell..

I'm going after the 4 parts hallo cc items (1 comming out every week so it will take some time till they are availiable to be sold-me and my friend have the fireplace and the piano up to now) for me and if i have the money for a close friend as well.. I cannot possibly know how much cc's will be the coming items but i'd like to know your rates and if you're willing to help me out..

I have around 138*5999 and 27*6666, and close to 28*4999 and 12*3333 and a couple 999... Prefer to pay with the 5999 or 6666 as the time passes i'm gaining more and more for this trade so the number may change daily... I also have many rares some of which can be found here

This would mean a lot to me and you know i rarelly trade for cc's..

Thank you for looking and please let me know your rate Smile

NEEDING AT THE MOMENT:

1)For me offers for the next weeks parts (appr. as i don't know how many cc will the items be)
2)For my friend offers for the next weeks parts (>>)

bump smorkle send me one for my birthday if i knew what the gift was i would have said to send it to you, since i know how much you want one! good luch sweety!!

I'm so blessed with amazing friends that over wish upon a pumpkin I got the most amazing gofts from everyone... congratulations Cats that i adore!!! Spooky items that i love!!! And the spooky piano at which when i saw my jaw literarly dropped!!!!!! So now i'm lucky enough to only remaining 2 items to come out and help my friend congratulations thankfully in the coming weeks i'll find enough cc's here congratulations

Keep me posted.
I am running a bit low on cc's, however I will keep some cc's set aside for you, lucky...
do u have the fireplace yet? I see that u have the piano, right?

Yap i have both Smilecongratulationscongratulationscongratulations

A sent a message on fb before i posted here as i first saw your comment in my status Ashamed

I'm looking for the fireplace or piano or both for a very close frined Smile whatever you can do is highly appreciated congratulations

After that I have to wait for next week for the 3rd item congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Goodmorning!!!!!!!!!!!