Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

I give up!!!!!

For the last two days, I have been trying to get some of Hideeni's candy, but my luck has only been bad. Sad It's annoying. It seems like the same people are getting everything.

Does anyone else feel shafted by Hideeni? Sad

Tiddly Winks wrote:
For the last two days, I have been trying to get some of Hideeni's candy, but my luck has only been bad. Sad It's annoying. It seems like the same people are getting everything.

Me too. But I never give up. I clicked when the post was old 6 seconds. And everything taken.

oh yeah? only 6-9 people from my list play ps, and only about 4 of them post the hideeni thingy ><

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Don't worry. I find Hideeni a lot. And once can someone claim the prise from a person. Example:
Person A finds Hideeni and Person B claims.
Person A Finds Hideeni again and Person B cannot claim but Person C has luck.

I think they cannot be the same people, because you cannot claim it for the same person twice a day.

Don't worry, it happens each time a new hideeni cames out: everyone wants it now. In a few days, it will be easier to get the candies SmileSmileSmile

And a lot of people when they collect all they stop collecting. That gives more chance for you to get it.

A little Tip: When I play some game on Fb. I have two tabs: With the game and home. And time by time I go to the home tab I refresh and HElp and claim stuff.

Guest Guest
spoonzilla wrote:
oh yeah? only 6-9 people from my list play ps, and only about 4 of them post the hideeni thingy >

You can add me as a friend if you like. (add a note so I know your from PSFC)
I play almost every day and I ALWAYS post when I see Hideeni (even after I've completed my own collection).

congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I tried several more, and the same. It's pointless.

Try my page I found a lot of Hideenis. I think at least one must have a gift for you.

They will only give you a certain number of gifts per day regardless of how many times you find him. I clicked on one of my friends 2 seconds after they posted it, and the gifts were all gone. Sad

It's pointless.

I finished collecting the candies this morning but i had to click a lot!! I can publish hideeni for you.