Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Halloween and Baking in PS

Guest Guest

With all this cool Halloween stuff being presented to us every week, and everyone being so excited for Halloween this year it got me thinking... It's be a REALLY loooong time since PS gave us some new foods to cook/bake in Pet Society.
I love to cook in PS (as in real life), and I even use my Real Life timmer on my oven to know when my PS food is ready

So here are some ideas that PS COULD have used if there gave a second thought to the avid bakers who play their game... (If you have some ideas please post them! Let's have some fun!)

Eyeball Soup
 halloo10.jpg

Witches Fingers
 halloo11.jpg

Spider Cake
 halloo13.jpg

I must be crazy, but the first one looks very yummy (and the last one too) Laughing

tee hee hee!! those are really great! i especially like the witches finger!!

How did you make the soup? That is a work of art! And is it just me or is the container holding the soup edible?

Guest Guest

Well, I did not make any othem... not yet! I am planning on making the witch fingers this year.

I got the photos from the web. So I don't take credit for any of them.

The 1st one is a cake, and it's covered with gumpaste, it's like play-doh so you can mold and shape it into anyting you want! It's amazing for cakes!

Lucky Strike: What is TOF??? Is it on the official forum? (I don't go there anymore, not now that I've found PSFC)

I completely agree with you Nancy, Pet Society has definitely ignored the baking feature, and they haven't added anything since last Christmas (almost a year I can't believe it!!)

Oh, and I agree with Lucky Strike, if you post your opinions there for game suggestions maybe they will take notice and start releasing seasonal baking items. Although I'm sure the last thing they want to do is take away from Restaurant City but I think that this is a definite must! I'm sure loads of people would agree with you!

Guest Guest

OK, I'm going to copy & paste my idea... well, I'll edit it a bit, I don't what to come off as a push over. I would like them to think that I'm nice!
Laughing

yellownancy wrote:

The 1st one is a cake, and it's covered with gumpaste, it's like play-doh so you can mold and shape it into anyting you want! It's amazing for cakes!

I see. Laughing I've never seen or used gumpaste before. Learned something new!