Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

Fang'gar's CLEARENCE with pics.

Recommended Posts

Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


can you offer please? i will also accept some rudolf dolls, xmas crackers and the stuff above.. or 5999 or whatever


Ummm I'm not very good with prices sorry Ashamed
How does 1x5999 sound? Sorry if it's too low or whatever, as I said I'm not the best with these things Laughing

um is 5X5999 ok..? no really good w/prices either


Would 4x5999's be ok? Also would you mind if its a mixture of 5999's, 3333's, etc as payment?

ok, sure...... no, i dont really mind...


Ok thankyou =) Who's sending first then? Laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest


4 Homegrown Shamrock Flowers (not the seed), for... 1x5999?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


can you offer please? i will also accept some rudolf dolls, xmas crackers and the stuff above.. or 5999 or whatever


Ummm I'm not very good with prices sorry Ashamed
How does 1x5999 sound? Sorry if it's too low or whatever, as I said I'm not the best with these things Laughing

um is 5X5999 ok..? no really good w/prices either


Would 4x5999's be ok? Also would you mind if its a mixture of 5999's, 3333's, etc as payment?

ok, sure...... no, i dont really mind...


Ok thankyou =) Who's sending first then? Laughing

can you please? Smile

Riuna wrote:


4 Homegrown Shamrock Flowers (not the seed), for... 1x5999?

ok.

hinapasha wrote:
Hey Winston, can I have a round wooden coffe table for 4x999's?

5X999 and its a deal..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
how much for the garlic wreath and old ship clock
i have no idea for the price 3x3333 for both?
let me know what you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
omg, do u happen to have more Bali Dancer Headdress?
I really want it

anyway, how much for Cute Festive Glove, Songkok, and Khmer Dancer Headdress?
I'm not good at offering Ashamed

no, sorry, the bali dancer headress is gone. um does 1X3333 sound good for 1festive glove, 1songkok and 1khmer dancer headdress?


Can it be 3x999? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spitfir3 wrote:
how much for the garlic wreath and old ship clock
i have no idea for the price 3x3333 for both?
let me know what you want?

ok sure

Nymph wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
omg, do u happen to have more Bali Dancer Headdress?
I really want it

anyway, how much for Cute Festive Glove, Songkok, and Khmer Dancer Headdress?
I'm not good at offering Ashamed

no, sorry, the bali dancer headress is gone. um does 1X3333 sound good for 1festive glove, 1songkok and 1khmer dancer headdress?


Can it be 3x999? Smile

okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


can you offer please? i will also accept some rudolf dolls, xmas crackers and the stuff above.. or 5999 or whatever


Ummm I'm not very good with prices sorry Ashamed
How does 1x5999 sound? Sorry if it's too low or whatever, as I said I'm not the best with these things Laughing

um is 5X5999 ok..? no really good w/prices either


Would 4x5999's be ok? Also would you mind if its a mixture of 5999's, 3333's, etc as payment?

ok, sure...... no, i dont really mind...


Ok thankyou =) Who's sending first then? Laughing

can you please? Smile


Payment sent congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


all sent and recived. thanks. adding rep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:

hinapasha wrote:
Hey Winston, can I have a round wooden coffe table for 4x999's?

5X999 and its a deal..


Laughing Okay 5x999's it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

hinapasha wrote:
Hey Winston, can I have a round wooden coffe table for 4x999's?

5X999 and its a deal..


Laughing Okay 5x999's it is.


sent! wow, yuki has changed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riuna wrote:


4 Homegrown Shamrock Flowers (not the seed), for... 1x5999?


ok, i've sent them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
hinapasha wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

hinapasha wrote:
Hey Winston, can I have a round wooden coffe table for 4x999's?

5X999 and its a deal..


Laughing Okay 5x999's it is.


sent! wow, yuki has changed!


LMAO!!!! Payment sent. Sometimes change is good Laughing Adding rep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i would like to get two garlic wreaths if that is ok will send 5x3333 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spitfir3 wrote:
i would like to get two garlic wreaths if that is ok will send 5x3333 now

all sent and recived. adding rep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


all sent and recived. thanks. adding rep.


I didn't receive the Cute Maid Dress Sad I got everything else fine though thankyou! congratulations
Thanks for the rep, I'll add some for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


all sent and recived. thanks. adding rep.


I didn't receive the Cute Maid Dress Sad I got everything else fine though thankyou! congratulations
Thanks for the rep, I'll add some for you

ok, sorry i will send over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
omg, do u happen to have more Bali Dancer Headdress?
I really want it

anyway, how much for Cute Festive Glove, Songkok, and Khmer Dancer Headdress?
I'm not good at offering Ashamed

no, sorry, the bali dancer headress is gone. um does 1X3333 sound good for 1festive glove, 1songkok and 1khmer dancer headdress?


Can it be 3x999? Smile

okay


I just realize that we are not friend yet. lol
sending u f/r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest

Got the shamrock flowers... and sent the 1x5999.. adding rep. congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nymph wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
omg, do u happen to have more Bali Dancer Headdress?
I really want it

anyway, how much for Cute Festive Glove, Songkok, and Khmer Dancer Headdress?
I'm not good at offering Ashamed

no, sorry, the bali dancer headress is gone. um does 1X3333 sound good for 1festive glove, 1songkok and 1khmer dancer headdress?


Can it be 3x999? Smile

okay


I just realize that we are not friend yet. lol
sending u f/r

f/r accepted. items sent

Riuna wrote:
Got the shamrock flowers... and sent the 1x5999.. adding rep. congratulations

thanks rep added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
CharlotteLouise wrote:
How much for the following:
Princess Golden Tiara
Princess Golden Shoes
Fashion Pink Dress
Fashion Pink Shoes
Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Dress
Cute Maid Shoes
Cute Maid Headpiece
Cute Witch Hat
Purple Witch Shoes? congratulations


all sent and recived. thanks. adding rep.


I didn't receive the Cute Maid Dress Sad I got everything else fine though thankyou! congratulations
Thanks for the rep, I'll add some for you

ok, sorry i will send over.


Thankyou very much, I'll go add more rep for you : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Nymph wrote:
omg, do u happen to have more Bali Dancer Headdress?
I really want it

anyway, how much for Cute Festive Glove, Songkok, and Khmer Dancer Headdress?
I'm not good at offering Ashamed

no, sorry, the bali dancer headress is gone. um does 1X3333 sound good for 1festive glove, 1songkok and 1khmer dancer headdress?


Can it be 3x999? Smile

okay


I just realize that we are not friend yet. lol
sending u f/r

f/r accepted. items sent


All received and sent. Adding u rep congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
how much for the cute witch hat and fashion pink dress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cute witch hat and another amelia chair for 1x5999? Smile

Ouch, sorry, widuri, I've written that from the first page and I hadn't seen your post >.
If you have another witch hat, please, let me know Smile Do you have the cute witch shoes too? Not the purple ones congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ursula wrote:
Cute witch hat and another amelia chair for 1x5999? Smile

Ouch, sorry, widuri, I've written that from the first page and I hadn't seen your post >.
If you have another witch hat, please, let me know Smile Do you have the cute witch shoes too? Not the purple ones congratulations


its okay ursula Smile i hope there's an extra for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
widuri wrote:
how much for the cute witch hat and fashion pink dress?

um, is 2x3333 okay?

Ursula wrote:
Cute witch hat and another amelia chair for 1x5999? Smile

Ouch, sorry, widuri, I've written that from the first page and I hadn't seen your post >.
If you have another witch hat, please, let me know Smile Do you have the cute witch shoes too? Not the purple ones congratulations

sorry no more witch hats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
widuri wrote:
how much for the cute witch hat and fashion pink dress?

um, is 2x3333 okay?


can it be 2*3333 for those plus fashion pink shoes? (just try my luck)
f/r sent Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
widuri wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
widuri wrote:
how much for the cute witch hat and fashion pink dress?

um, is 2x3333 okay?


can it be 2*3333 for those plus fashion pink shoes? (just try my luck)
f/r sent Smile

uhhh okk.......................................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi. I would like Fashion pink shoes and cancan shoes, how much would it be?=D

is 1X5999 okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi. I would like Fashion pink shoes and cancan shoes, how much would it be?=D

is 1X5999 okay?


Sure!ill send you a f/r.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
widuri wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
widuri wrote:
how much for the cute witch hat and fashion pink dress?

um, is 2x3333 okay?


can it be 2*3333 for those plus fashion pink shoes? (just try my luck)
f/r sent Smile

uhhh okk.......................................................


wow, great! thankyou so much, mage. i'll send the payment soon. i have something to do right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi. I would like Fashion pink shoes and cancan shoes, how much would it be?=D

is 1X5999 okay?


Sure!ill send you a f/r.

f/r accepted and items sent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
Hi. I would like Fashion pink shoes and cancan shoes, how much would it be?=D

is 1X5999 okay?


Sure!ill send you a f/r.

f/r accepted and items sent!


Payment sent, thank you for the trade! Rep added congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
payment sent hun, and i added 2*999 for the shoes. is that okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
saifo997 wrote:
2 Gold Sticker Packs for 3x999?



Magelvl8 wrote:
4x999?


hmmm , okay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i would like pink maid dress
cute maid headpiece
and maid shoes
red phone box
3x5999 0k?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spitfir3 wrote:
i would like pink maid dress
cute maid headpiece
and maid shoes
red phone box
3x5999 0k?

okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.